• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Foxy red

1. Foxy red

Noel dazely *do not use!!!*

I was really surprised too! I think they have new people in there or something. It's just a small branch in Frimley (where I was born and grew up- trust me, it's a small place!) Not sure if they have other branches. I was even more surprised to hear about their web tactics to drum up...
  2. Foxy red

Hatton's Integra DC5

Wow- Ben you've done an amazing job! I never realised it was that dirty- especially the seats :oops: I thought they were worn- didn't realise that would come clean or I would have tried!! :lol: Least all her owner's have had small bums so the bolster itself is all good :) The Fog light...
  3. Foxy red

Thanks for your support guys- sorry to vent, they made me so angry!
  4. Foxy red

It gets better folks!!!!:lol: My post is locked on CTRO..... Noel Dazely have been creating user accounts to say "ND are the best"" hahahaha! They have been rumbled and blocked by CTRO and they were caught doing the same thing on the MR2 forum!!... Will add that to my letter of complaint to...
  5. Foxy red

Noel Dazely wanted around £400 for the 1.4 Jazz! :eek: They were THE most expensive quote for the Jazz so far! The Teg would have been around £500 this year ffs! Soooo not impressed.
  6. Foxy red

We've just tried to insure our 1.4 Honda Jazz with them after a years good service being insured with the Integra. Now VERY UNHAPPY with them!! :evil: - RUDE, PATRONISING UNDERWRITER - AND A RUDE ADVISOR WHO DIDN'T WANT TO LISTEN AND WOULDN'T PUT ME THROUGH TO A MANAGER OR ASSISTANT...
  7. Foxy red

Hatton's Integra DC5

I'm glad she's gone to a good home :D Would definitely have another Type R in the future ;)
  8. Foxy red

Radio code required for the Jazz?

Ah, cool thank you muchly! :)
  9. Foxy red

Humm- I think it's possible to take it out, but not sure Pic:
  10. Foxy red

Does anyone know if we require a radio code for the Jazz? The one we've just bought doesn't mention anything and there is no code in it's paperwork. Having the new parrott kit fitted on Friday :) Any thoughts please?
  11. Foxy red

Lottie's Stealthy NHB EP3 - Update 09/03/11 - Mugen Rollcage

Cars looking really good Lottie! :cool: Do you have any more plans for her ??
  12. Foxy red

Keeno's project teg - SOLD :(

You're very welcome :D I miss the sound though :( Your project looks briiliant Matt- excellent attention to detail and you can tell you've spent just a few hours tidying her up.... ;) Enjoy the sound everytime you put your foot down hun!!! :twisted: If I get the Jazz, I may have relieve...
  13. Foxy red

Problems with my car, Honda looking into it - not happy...

Personally, I'd reject the car. Honda do appear to be very reasonable and they are very willing to help. What do want for compensation/ and or resolvement of this issue? That's the most important thing. If you feel that you no longer want teh car, then that's what you need to tell them...
  14. Foxy red

Glowing dials kit on ebay

If you fancy a change, talk to Recognition on the CTRO forum. He did some great stuff with lights. He will also be able to advise on the fitting etc as he's pulled his dash out countless times :lol: The world would be boring if we all liked the same thing ;)
Back