• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by frenchy

1. F

FN2 2007 CTR pics

I saw one driving around Swindon and I have got to say it looked supurb. It just stood out from the crowd 8) I wasn't that fussed on the rear end of the EP3 but I grew to like it and I just think the new ones the same. :!:
  2. F

Starter motor noise

Mine is in for a week for gbox problem and have also told them about this screeching/grinding noise on start up. Will let you know the out come :)
  3. F

FN2 Driving position

Im in one too, while my gbox is being sorted. The top of the wheel seems to obstruct the speedo for me. Short arse :lol:
  4. F

FN2 price? true?

Yes but I bet it wont be sold here :wink:
  5. F

FN2 price? true?

Humm I'm not so sure about that. I think the base model will have things like stereo and parcel shelf just no A/C like what EP3 did. :?
  6. F

One more question, honestly!

Yeah had a look and isnt a good copy. I think on getting it you could be dissapointed. :? Least with a GruppeM its tried and tested, but has anybody actually bought one of these. :?
  7. F

One more question, honestly!

Is there any way you could post a link to this Ep racing so I could take a look. Havnt had any luck doing google search :? Make sure it is definately for the CTR as have heard of copies but for older Civics. :wink:
  8. F

Gruppe M's and RAIN

As much as I love Mugen parts I think that least the GruppeM is actually made of carbon fibre where as the Mugen isn't :? And for the money it cost you would expect it to be :x Oh and the GruppeM makes an addictive noise! :twisted:
  9. F

Gruppe M's and RAIN

Go for the Gruppe M, it will never suck in water as its air intake is right near near the bottom of the windscreen. You would have to be going through some very deep water for it to go in there :D Rain will enter it but as Harvey has said there is a drain hole in the bottom. They supply a...
  10. F

Just bought a Gruppe M :P

Go for it Lottie, I ordered one last week from gruppem japanese site. :) Just in the supply notes when you order get them to mark it as 'gift' and get them to mark the total price to 6000JPY. As this will give you a better chance of getting it through customs without paying lots of extra...
  11. F

Induction help...

Try www.unit-8.co.uk :wink:
  12. F

FN2 Satin Silver CTR 2007

13. F

FD2 New CTR prototype for F1 Japan

Im sorry but I actually prefer the new Civic Type-R, but have never been keen on 4-door saloons full stop :)
  14. F

USA Honda Civic Si Coupe. Will it come to England ??

I prefer new type-r :?
  15. F

FN2 Official pics from redh.co.uk

I do too, but think it would look better if they had a black one instead of red :)
Back