• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Driving position

I have got a new shape Civic for a week. While my gearbox is being sorted. I can't get a seating position where I can see the rev counter. Seems the seat doesn't lower enough and the steering wheel doesn't go high enough. I'm guessing if this is the case with the Type-R then I wont be getting one as it will annoy me too much. Anybody else driven a new shape and found this?

Damians said:
Hahaha only 5'10. Just can't seem to see to top part of the Rev counter

I'm sure I remember reading this being a common problem for drivers of the new Civic, but can't remember where :?

Hope you get it sorted mate

Im in one too, while my gbox is being sorted. The top of the wheel seems to obstruct the speedo for me.

Short arse :lol:

ah....so being 5' 6" does have it's merits... I knew there had to be some :lol: :oops:

I had one for a rental a few months ago, didn't take long at all to get comfy, clear view of the top and bottom dash displays. Jobs a good un! 8)

Back