• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by funkyfxxker

1. funkyfxxker

Not too sure if my gearbox or clutch is normal

Tag me too, I want to give this a go as well.. My biting point is quite low, just want to raise it a little
  2. funkyfxxker

Urgent help required

starting out with a scrap piece of aluminium .. I've tapped deeper so I will screw on further too
  3. funkyfxxker

Urgent help required

It's ok now thanks mate.. I'm turning myself a new knob (gear) out of all Ali, similar to the standard one just a little smaller and will screw down a little lower.. I'll take a picture of it when I've finished :)
  4. funkyfxxker

Urgent help required

Any chance you know what tread size the gear stick is ? Is it a 10 mm tread ?
  5. funkyfxxker

Urgent help required

Where about are you ? I'm Manchester.. Not sure where there's any scrap yards, I'm sure I'll find one, I've managed to make a clip at work, which fits where the one I've already got fits, so I just hope there the same on both sides, can't tell yet on the drivers side because the water pipe is in...
  6. funkyfxxker

Urgent help required

Scrap yard run today, just rang Honda and you can't buy that clip, have to buy the full headlight .. Unbelievable.. I'm confident there are plenty of wrapped up civics in scrap yards though haha
  7. funkyfxxker

Urgent help required

Yea, was pretty straight forward once I'd removed the Hids .. Who ever did the convention buggered it up though, proper crap job, all sorted now except one of the steal spring clips are missing, just need to get one, the head light is in place, just not fixed correctly
  8. funkyfxxker

Urgent help required

I am now the proud owner of working headlights !!
  9. funkyfxxker

Urgent help required

Yea that's the missing plug I have, I've just wired the two wires to the part in the picture and its working a treat, the clip is ok, it's a one sided clip.. Thanks for your help mate
  10. funkyfxxker

Urgent help required

Right the wires do light my bulb, but I think the spring clip is broken, it only has one side and half on the other side so all I need to do is secure the build holder and its problem sorted I think, cheers mate, still can't see where the rubber bits fit .. But I'll figure it I'm sure :) panic...
  11. funkyfxxker

Urgent help required

Yea and no worries mate, I'm working to, just making a junction plug to fit onto that.. Waiting for my break to see if the two wires sticking out will light my bulb haha
  12. funkyfxxker

Urgent help required

Yea a big one and small one where do they go ?
  13. funkyfxxker

Urgent help required

Yea I tried but couldn't seem to get it to hold In place, I'll have another go at it, what does that part plug into though ? Is it just another plug that's wired to the loom ?
  14. funkyfxxker

Urgent help required

Or is it the spring clip that holds this in place ?
  15. funkyfxxker

Urgent help required

this is what the bulb fits into, but I've got nothing to fit this to or even hold it in place
Back