• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Gareth-FN2

1. Gareth-FN2

First Claybar Today

Not sure on the colour code but its called Etna Black.
  2. Gareth-FN2

First Claybar Today

Evening TRO So I have been meaning to claybar the Alfa for some time now and as we were blessed with another fine day on the southcoast I got to work this morning. First I pressure washed, then washed car with the 2 bucket wash method, dryed with my new dodo juice fluffy drying towel, then...
  3. Gareth-FN2

New car as the S2000 went for mortgage deposit...Alfa 147 GTA

Welcome to the Alfa club!! And a good choice as well, look forward to seeing the pictures!
  4. Gareth-FN2

Gareth-FN2's Erm... Alfa Romeo

Can't Believe This Has Happend To The Alfa!! So Wednesday night myself and my misses went to see Skyfall at the cinema, we were enjoying a pleasent evening until returning to my car in the carpark to find some kind person had driven straight into the side of my car leaving a lovely dent...
  5. Gareth-FN2

Yes and no, if anything for now I will put in a K&N or BMC panel filter for a little better breathing, but in terms of other mods nothing planned for the minute, I would in the future look into a rear diffuser and exhaust upgrade that I have seen, possible re map up to around 200bhp and maybe...
  6. Gareth-FN2

:getcoat:
  7. Gareth-FN2

Yeah no too bad, filled her up a few times now and normally pay around £45-£48 per tank (at 137.9) and getting around 300miles, but i do always fill up at quarter of a tank so she probally could do more! Not sure on annual insurance cost yet as for the minute I just changed details on exsisting...
  8. Gareth-FN2

Yeah there are a few about that are re mapped to around the 200bhp figure, not sure on tourque figures though. Not something I will look into at the minute. Altough it is only 155bhp, between 30-70mph it pulls harder and (feels) faster than the type R.
  9. Gareth-FN2

Cheers kev, and yes you are right on location, fancied a little drive to the race course, went on to bury hill after for a cup of tea and slice of cake! Lol!!
  10. Gareth-FN2

Afternoon TRO, So after a tough decision it was finally time to call it a day on my Type R ownership, I have enjoyed owning a EP3 and FN2 but it was time to move on to something else. Now I know these are not to everybodys liking but I have loved the styling ever since I first saw them. I am...
  11. Gareth-FN2

FN2 Just got mine

Welcome to the FN2 club!! Nice and tidy looking example there. With regards to your clutch take it to your Honda dealership and ask them to strip the clutch and re lube the master cylinder, I had this done and only paid £40 labour, for me so far it seems to have resolved the problem.
  12. Gareth-FN2

Type R Number 2

Yes mate it is.
  13. Gareth-FN2

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Hey Mook, Can I grab another new 'R' style external please, Will PM over details.
  14. Gareth-FN2

FN2 What Honda Said About My Clutch

Part of the 'Hendy' group, it gives me 50% of MOT's 10% discount on all parts/ labour, free courtesy car, colletion/ delivery service within 10miles radius plus various other things, had to pay £14 for it but every little helps!
  15. Gareth-FN2

FN2 What Honda Said About My Clutch

So we are all aware of the clutch problem on the FN2, and I am one of those who has this problem, as much as I have tried to ignore the noise I have got to the point where I can take no more! So I thought I'd share my little experience with my local Honda Garage. This morning the car was...
Back