• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by gazhill81

1. G

Scraping/rattling sound from front wheels/brakes/suspension on 2019 fk8

I have a few videos of my own but not sure how to upload them on here ?? Could someone assist ?
  2. G

Scraping/rattling sound from front wheels/brakes/suspension on 2019 fk8

Hi all 900 mile old car, for the last two weeks I have experienced a metal to metal sound from The front end whilst driving and steering. This becomes more so when using full lock especially in reverse! It’s a shocking sound and sounds to me like a drive shaft issue ? AA came out and...
  3. G

Lottie's Stealthy NHB EP3 - Update 09/03/11 - Mugen Rollcage

Bitches.....what a way to speak about the male kind :) Brakes International are very local to me good company! Im getting mine done with some Powerlsots all round at end of the month! :P
  4. G

how do i change my rear number plate light bulbs..?

Done! Right best way is to stand side on and put two fingers on the left hand side for the holder and pull towards you. You will hear a click and then it will pop out. Ease the other side out aswell and negoitate the holders out of the boot trim (hardest part) Put back as they came out! Ive gone...
  5. G

how do i change my rear number plate light bulbs..?

Mine arnt budging!
  6. G

jrsc McPremier Update Pg 5 New Rims

Hi bud Lovely car! Few questions! What made you go for an ARC and not a Gruppe M or similar? Also can you explain which parts of the below list made a difference and which are for show i.e the reservoir covers ;o) Engine: JRSC Supercharger 8psi RC 650cc Injectors Hondata K-Pro...
  7. G

TEIN Spring Kit

Thanks! Did it make a difference to the height with the nitrons? And is the photo just taken with the standard shocks and eibachs? Thanks again
  8. G

Eibach Springs

Any pics bud with the ABP spring kit? 35mm all round sounds just what im after ;)
  9. G

Springs

Don Any side on pics with the H&R springs fitted? And are they the race ones? Thanks
  10. G

spoon pro springs

Any pics of the spoon springs on your car before you sold them bud?
  11. G

TEIN Spring Kit

Any one any pics of Eibach pro springs on there car? Side on view? Thats ano option bud! Im after doing the same dont know which i want either
Back