• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by glyn.treagus

1. G

FL5 New Civic Type R

Most of them seem to be at dealerships on Autotrader. Considering they were all taken on waiting lists and only several hundred were coming over to the UK, a lot of people must have changed their mind. I know I did. I was number 20 on the waiting list I was on.
  2. G

FL5 New Civic Type R

That said, when you look around at what is available that is comparable with the civic, that isn’t really too different. Just a bad time to buy cars at the moment. Honda will still sell all of them I’m sure.
  3. G

FL5 New Civic Type R

10k down, £520 a month for 47 months, £23,750 final payment. Works out at about £58,500
  4. G

FL5 New Civic Type R

If you think the price is too high, don’t ask about PCP! Make sure you’re sat down if you do.
  5. G

What did you do to your Type R today?

The radar is located behind the blanking plate. That’s why it says DO NOT PAINT on the plate.
  6. G

Loxy's Type R #6

Just out of interest Loxy, how much for the new clutch to fit? Mine could be on the way out. GP kit really changes the look of the car by the way. Bit biased as mine has one but it definitely “sleeks” up the lines imo. Cheers Loxy
  7. G

FK2 Help with FK2 tyres

22 mm
  8. G

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

That answer was for this question!
  9. G

Flat head screw driver. In and twist.
  10. G

FK8 New FK8 owners Q&A - everything you want to know and dare to ask here

It would have been fitted at the uk pdi centre in Avonmouth, no options are fitted on the line. Dealer can fit options too if the car is already ordered by them. They can make a bit of money on them then
  11. G

FK2 Rear arch

Pretty easy to fit. Couple of screws and then just clipped in all the way round. You just need to ease them away from the body
  12. G

Maybe they put the oil in the fuel tank!!!!
  13. G

FK2 Front wheel arch

That’s under seal
  14. G

The rubber stoppers on the boot lids of all Hondas are screwed in, including FN2s. You can try adjusting it a bit and see if it helps.
  15. G

Try unscrewing them a quarter turn. They have a thread incorporated into them. Might do the trick.
Back