• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 Rear arch

Anyone know if you can buy rear arches?Fed up of the stone chips so wanting to get new ones and wrapp them with a ppf if possible

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes they are prone to the stone chips.

Might be advisable to get them ppf’d before you fit the new ones.

You’ll probably be able to sell the old ones on easily enough too.

Yeah I want to ppf them before fitting,I've had them touched up before and ceramic coated but that's not been enough by the looks of things!

My rear arches have a few stone chips as well has anyone got a Honda Part No for replacements?

Not sure on the part number but they are £60 from Honda per side.luckily I know someone who works at Honda and I got mine for £48 a side.im trying to sell my old ones,Just want respraying, for sale at £50 if you fancy!!!! ;-p

Not sure on the part number but they are £60 from Honda per side.luckily I know someone who works at Honda and I got mine for £48 a side.im trying to sell my old ones,Just want respraying, for sale at £50 if you fancy!!!! ;-p

Thanks for the offer mate but i think i’ll go with the new ones from Honda, by the time id pay a bodyshop to fix yours up id be out more than the price of 2 new ones. I’ll give my local Honda a bell tomorrow

Hi Dean, was that £60 painted?

All parts direct from Honda come painted, mine have gone from perfect to pebble dashed within the last few weeks

Back