• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 Front wheel arch

Does anyone know if the front wheel arches are undersealed as standard on the fk2?I've had my wheels off today to give them a good clean.when they were off I noticed the arches were black with a tar like substance and full of bits of gravel off the road!I'm unsure if it's underseal or if it's just general tar and muck that stuck to it!does anyone have pics of theres to compare?

Does anyone know if the front wheel arches are undersealed as standard on the fk2?I've had my wheels off today to give them a good clean.when they were off I noticed the arches were black with a tar like substance and full of bits of gravel off the road!I'm unsure if it's underseal or if it's just general tar and muck that stuck to it!does anyone have pics of theres to compare?

That’s under seal

Can someone post a picture so I can just compare what mine look like and compare please,I may have cleaned a little too much!

Back