• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Goldie Jon

1. Goldie Jon

Steering wheel boss

Make sure you buy the boss for cars with aircon otherwise the boss won't fit unless you take out the clock spring which is a pain in the arse. I made the mistake and am waiting for a HKB OH-207 boss from tegiwa.
  2. Goldie Jon

K20a2 in a DC5

Yeah I know the differences, just when it come to the install. Does it have the same engine mounts, does it need any additional sensors etc?
  3. Goldie Jon

K20a2 in a DC5

Hi guys just bought a DC5 with a engine that's knackered. Planning to swap the cams over and put a K20a2 engine in. The car has a K100 in it mapped from TDi North. Bar the engine, what else is likely to be needed.
  4. Goldie Jon

New golf mk5 GTI

Planning on getting one of these in the new year, but will be looking for a DSG. Very nice motor. Subscribed.
  5. Goldie Jon

Garry's 251.1bhp 181.6lbft Cosmic ep3 - kpro, rota, BBK, skunk intake

Cool. Ive given mine about 30 mins today so no worries. Is that the Red GT86 in the pics? If so that looks nice. Will see you around 10 tomorrow mate.
  6. Goldie Jon

Garry's 251.1bhp 181.6lbft Cosmic ep3 - kpro, rota, BBK, skunk intake

Looks awesome. Looking forward to seeing it in the flesh if your still coming tomorrow fella?
  7. Goldie Jon

Integra DC5 Type R

Very nice mate.
  8. Goldie Jon

My new Milano Red Anniversary

Check out the Meets section. First run of 2014 is up.
  9. Goldie Jon

Mine is a red prefacelift looks like yours bar the fogs. Ive got a fast road set up, 2.5 unsilenced B pipe and a Hondata K100
  10. Goldie Jon

Spotted you before going past Morrisons. Looks good.
  11. Goldie Jon

Yes of course mate. I'll give you guys plenty of notice.
  12. Goldie Jon

I live up by Henllan. lol
  13. Goldie Jon

Nice car. Where in North Wales are you from? We have meets and runs a few times a year and cover all over North Wales. Feel free to join us on the next one. Should be in March.
  14. Goldie Jon

Stevo's Turbo CW and Nismo 370Z

That 370Z looks stunning!!
  15. Goldie Jon

mittanio's 04 NHB EP3

Looks nice fella. What's up with the CTR then? Suspension related or Engine?
Back