• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by GreaseLightning

1. GreaseLightning

K20 FTW: Rota Torques in gunmetal

^ Yes, but on page two: btw I still hate you for getting a Premier. Does it show? lmao
  2. GreaseLightning

lol. that said though, it was only a few months I was talking about getting supercharged. Now read my sig. I'm no better. :rolleyes:
  3. GreaseLightning

lol are you s**tting me nickyboy? after all you've said about how they are a waste of money and how they don't go with the red carpet. :confused: I turn your attention to page 2 of this thread: http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=51389&page=2 but then again am i surprised...
  4. GreaseLightning

You know, I'm wit you there Nick as I had a Spec 3! :eek: lol
  5. GreaseLightning

lmao ok fair enough. u pay 11 grand for a top of the range car and you can't spring for decent, authentic mats. I get that. :lol:
  6. GreaseLightning

That's just an excuse, c'mon! You're not called Nickybay for nothing lol. I picked up a set in good condition for 40 quid inclusive of delivery. PS. Sign on to MSN!
  7. GreaseLightning

Looks like a minter, Nicky ma boy - excellent purchase! I really would would get the JDM mats, or at least original Honda ones for the carpet tho tbh. It's the best version of the EP3 in terms of official extras I think and those mats let it down a touch. I am envious tho, engine bay looks...
  8. GreaseLightning

GreaseLightning's NHB CTR **UPDATE 08-09-07**

Autosoled and Meg's Metal Polyshed 3 days ago - looked the cleanest it's ever looked! But with this sh** weather the shininess is masked. :( :D Cheers Nick!
  9. GreaseLightning

GreaseLightning's NHB CTR **UPDATE 08-09-07**

[09-03-08] - A few steps back... I sold off my Spec 3 and K100 and my Maxogen will be coming off very soon. So she'll be fully stock, engine-wise very soon. I sold these mods to free up some cash, but tbh I am really liking being able to hear myself think with the Buddy Club gone and...
  10. GreaseLightning

Suitable paint for interior door window surround?

^ Cheers, man! I am indeed an EP3 :twisted:
  11. GreaseLightning

Suitable paint for interior door window surround?

I haven't described the part very well. It's the painted black metal strip running down the left side (passenger door) or right side (driver's door) of the windows. When changing my doorcards I scratched some of the paint off them unfortunately and wondered what paint would be suitable?
  12. GreaseLightning

The range on my key fobs is crap!

^ Yeah tried that one. :(
  13. GreaseLightning

lol, yes I saw that Top Gear :lol: I think I'd like a better suggestion.
  14. GreaseLightning

I have to usually come within 5-or-so metres of the car before it works, sometimes a bit more depending on the angle, but it is very picky. Sometimes I'll be right alongside the car before it works. I've had this problem for a long time now, I had the batteries changed a while back but this...
  15. GreaseLightning

Anyone know how much rocker covers from Honda are?

As the title. I would phone up, but I've only just remembered I wanted to find out and it's too late. :(
Back