• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 FTW: Rota Torques in gunmetal

nice

I'm a Mugen pedal bummer but looking good & I'm having the dc5 foot rest to sit next to the mugens. ;)

Liking the pedals :cool: Am torn between these and the Mugen's. :confused:

DC5 ones look like they should of been there from the factory :cool:

JDM mats came this morning, so gave the car a good hoover and changed the black mats for these sexy JDM goodies. Very happy with them

787i.jpg

16042008011.jpg

16042008013.jpg

16042008009.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For £100+ i wouldnt buy them but I managed to source these for £76 plus £12 delivery. Not bad considering they are on VTEC Direct for £170 :eek:

And i`ve been speaking to people who have them and they are quite hardy, so wear should be minimal

^ Yes, but on page two:

JDM mats do look nice aye but i`m no paying like £90+ for bloody mats, come on!

greaselightning said:
That's just an excuse, c'mon! You're not called Nickybay for nothing lol. I picked up a set in good condition for 40 quid inclusive of delivery.

Even £40 for mats is a bit daft IMO

You`re forgetting i`m half scottish man

btw I still hate you for getting a Premier. Does it show? lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
hehe

well you know me ben, mind changes like the weather

and aye you were right, the mats look uber nice with the red carpet

i knew they would, i said so all along :lol:

For some reason, the fact that you've called them "Matthews" in your thread title is increasingly annoying to me. :mad:

I'm just a grumpy old cnut before my time. :lol:

Sort it.

And i`ve been speaking to people who have them and they are quite hardy, so wear should be minimal

Very nice mate :D They feel nice under you feet too when youre not wearing shoes, apparently, according to my passengers. Never taken my shoes off in a car:-k

Thanks dude ;)

Passengers will be keeping their shoes on, unless of course it`s to get her troosers off :p

Just like to thank Nick for helping me order the DC5 pedals last night :D , I think they really finish off the premier interior :twisted:

Back