• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 FTW: Rota Torques in gunmetal

aye coz u know its faster than yours :p

*HUMONGUS EDIT OF THE HIGHEST ORDER*

Just remembered what you got under the hood :(

Hmm come to think of it, that grey paint is gonna negate the extra horses u get with the JDM K20 :p

Forgot to add. I`ve some Mobil1 0w/40 in the garage leftover for top ups etc, and upon checking the service history of the premier, the same oil was used for it`s last oil change :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont worry nicky, im with you on this one. I refuse to pay that much for mats, if mine was a show car then fair enough, but as a daily drive no way. Got OEM Type R ones at the mo

Looks like a minter, Nicky ma boy - excellent purchase! I really would would get the JDM mats, or at least original Honda ones for the carpet tho tbh. It's the best version of the EP3 in terms of official extras I think and those mats let it down a touch.

I am envious tho, engine bay looks clean as a whistle.

my engine bay

Last edited by a moderator:
nice as fukc that car m8
top job

thankyou will post better pics over the summer and have put the standard exhaust back on will say i prefer the oval tail pipe but the noise is loads better on the standard as the loud novelty wears of after 8000 miles

i know exactly what u mean m8. i had a magnex on for 10k miles and the noise reduction was very welcome.
and it`s good to hear the k20 :twisted:

My engine bay on my 54 plate ctr with 32k miles

P1010048-21.jpg

Back