• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by |Hamish|

1. |Hamish|

Quick FN2 oil question

Cheers guys.
  2. |Hamish|

Quick FN2 oil question

Picking up some oil for my FN2 that i've recently purchased and just wanted to be sure this was the best/correct oil. Done some research and seems Honda recommends 0W30 Castrol Edge. But have also seen people saying 5W30 is better? Is this the right stuff? Click cheers
  3. |Hamish|

Broken wing mirror

company called lings, they sell genuine Honda parts. Got a few bits from them now as they sell everything you could possible want. Clicky
  4. |Hamish|

Broken wing mirror

sorted! motor moves around nice an mirror gets toasty, cheers anyway hippy43
  5. |Hamish|

Broken wing mirror

hmm i hope not, motor moves about fine with no mirror on it, made sure of that before getting new glass. Seems to be when the glass is on it's not quite positioned right and so gets stuck. Need to go outside and have another bash i think, im really worried i'll break the glass ***! not cheap.
  6. |Hamish|

Broken wing mirror

i got the broken glass off no problem but cant clip the new one back on, it seems so clip on but when i move the motor about it jams.
  7. |Hamish|

Broken wing mirror

i managed to smash my wing mirror the other day on the way to work, got the replacement mirror yesterday (for £40! ) but i cant seem fit it back on. Anyone done this before or know how to fit the glass back on? Just so you know im only talking about the glass that was replaced and not the...
  8. |Hamish|

Wing Mirror Replacement - Facelift

do you need to do all this if you only need to replace the glass? i need to replace the glass on mine and not the whole mirror.
  9. |Hamish|

revving to high?

great, cheers for that. was just hoping it wasn't my clutch on the way out and i don't know anyone else with a type r so had nothing to compare with. thanks!
  10. |Hamish|

revving to high?

just wanting to check to see if my car is not revving too high when driving, it seems to rev at just under 3000rpm in 6th gear doing 60. Is this normal??
  11. |Hamish|

B Pipes

yeh iv read through some of the pages an all the feedback is good, might be worth a go. would get the unsilenced one ***! :-) heard some really good things about the spoon systems, just the price tag that comes along with them is too much
  12. |Hamish|

B Pipes

thanks R55 TJW you've been more than helpful, dont think it they let me see the for sale section yet as im a new member but seems to work through your link ok :-)
  13. |Hamish|

B Pipes

great, would anyone be able to send me a link to his page? as iv joined that site and cant see how to search for him :-S
  14. |Hamish|

B Pipes

i would imagine spoon pipe would be crazy money, haven't looked at a custom one though. watched that vid earlier actually! sounds amazing. im really interested in a b pipe as its not noticeable from outside but sounds amazing, and i want the car looking standard. Not keen on massive cat backs...
  15. |Hamish|

B Pipes

I'm looking at changing the B pipe on my EP3 and just wondering if anyone could recommend me a decent one? Wanting to spend about £150-80. looking for one that will fit straight onto the standard cat and backbox. any help would be appreciated.
Back