• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by harley

1. H

5 years ago today

Thats honda build quality for you :D Ive had my DC5 almost 2 years now. Seems like only yesterday i saw her coming off a transporter fresh from japan. :smt047
  2. H

nothing quite like letting your dad drive....

No problem mate. Just let me know when you are going to go to a meet and i will bring some alloy protector spray for you. It is 'supaguard' I think it is the same stuff they sell in the honda dealers.
  3. H

That stuff sounds good. How would i go about getting one of those mate? Do you go to any meets in the newcastle area? If you do i could come along and bring some for you.
  4. H

Iv got loads of cans of alloy wheel protector that i get from the valet bay at work if you want one mate. I use it on my wheels and it is quite good.
  5. H

Your lucky you dont have white mate wheels they are a nightmare:evil: . I have to clean mine every other day. They in need of a refurb now though.
  6. H

My car is poorly sick.....

glad you got sorted mate.
  7. H

FN2 Reversing Camera

Maplins do a reverse camera kit and it comes with a rear view mirror that has a screen in it that comes on when you select reverse. Its only 90 quid. dont know what quality will be like though.
  8. H

Engine Trouble!!!

Im a mechanic in a main dealer mate, i have seen cars come in for something simple and something has gone wrong while it has been in that is totally beyond the machnices control. It has happened to me before and it is not nice. Some times it is just bad luck. Im not saying that they havent done...
  9. H

headlights realligned

I like it :cool:
  10. H

headlights realligned

If you want it to pass an MOT it will have to be set up at a garage though.
  11. H

Engine Trouble!!!

Im sorry but i cant see how servicing the car would cause that mate. I think you have just been unlucky and something has failed.
  12. H

headlights realligned

Yeah most car headlights need adjusting on the mot. Its because they vibrate and move when going over bumps etc and this affects the alignment.
  13. H

Common Civic Faults

Hi im a mechanic in a dealership and i would just like to say that it is not easy to fix some faults that come in. What most people dont know is that every job is giving a time frame and if for example i was to go over that giving time i will start to get hassle from my boss and in some cases...
  14. H

Common Civic EP3 Faults

Hi im a mechanic in a dealership and i would just like to say that it is not easy to fix some faults that come in. What most people dont know is that every job is giving a time frame and if for example i was to go over that giving time i will start to get hassle from my boss and in some cases...
  15. H

My car is poorly sick.....

I work on VW's and the newer engines all use a lot of oil. The VW's are still having problems with the coils although its not as common now. Oil on the coils should not cause problems especially as it had just been spilt on them. Mate i think they just trying to get money out of you. It is...
Back