• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

5 years ago today

smeg

Needs to get laid - PRONTO!
Where the f*ck did the last 5 years go?! :freak:

Doesn't seem like 5 years since I went to Sheffield to pick my other half up (CTR) :lol:

Here's to another 5 years of happy fun driving :cool:

3 years since I picked mine up from Leeds, she had her first MOT last month. :(

Since then Ive had 21.000 miles of fun driving, even now I rarely drive straight home from work :D

Steve most certainly hold the record for the most mileage in an EP3- must be close to 150k now?

But Raj or I must hold the record for longest owning one :cool:

Will be a year in January since i swapped the DC5 for the Subaru, time really does fly!!

Steve most certainly hold the record for the most mileage in an EP3- must be close to 150k now?

Waaaaay past the 150k mark now. Last time I checked it was 164,000 :lol:

Original engine, gearbox and still original clutch

bloody hell 150k! ive got 85k on the clock and thought that was alot! tho the new engines only done about 10k :cool:

Waaaaay past the 150k mark now. Last time I checked it was 164,000 :lol:

Original engine, gearbox and still original clutch

Thats honda build quality for you :D

Ive had my DC5 almost 2 years now. Seems like only yesterday i saw her coming off a transporter fresh from japan. :smt047

5 months now, just a boy compared lol

providing lorrys dont get magnatized to me again im planning on a lot more years out of this car, loving every minuit :D

Seriously smeg... you would make it to the moon and back with a can of pop and a packet of crisps with the way you have had the CTR. Honda should give you an award for robustness testing their product over the years.

Gary - I spoke to cside_wolf on another forum (Simon from CTRO days) and he still has his 30thAE at nearly six years and only 21,000 miles. Another long term owner. I feel like a stuck-in-a-rut old fogey.

Knowing that the good man smeg has 100,000 miles on me I'll keep my car for another decade knowing that it will last. :)

Back