• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

nothing quite like letting your dad drive....

...your car! Then manage to curb two wheels pulling off the curb :mad: . Thinking of putting them in for a refurb, might get the lips done red while im at it. Whats do yous think?

Oh dear...

Keep the wheels as they are. Red lips only suit alloys that have that small split rim to accommodate a different colour.

My dad is insured to drive the CTR but he turns into a speed-junky and rips it straight down the road on a cold start. I cannot say bad though as he is an auto-electrician and is quite frankly God-like in his car skills in my eyes.

I agree with terry as i tried this on a satin car and it didnt suit, suits NHB ok though.
dsc00204kr8.jpg

my rims aint stock ive got kei rss on at the moment tho i might sell em and do the stock ones black... decisions!!! pluss i think that ep looks sick :cool:

...your car! Then manage to curb two wheels pulling off the curb :mad: . Thinking of putting them in for a refurb, might get the lips done red while im at it. Whats do yous think?

Your lucky you dont have white mate wheels they are a nightmare:evil: . I have to clean mine every other day. They in need of a refurb now though.

i can imagine man!!! ive become a right perfectionist recently and its starting to get expensive haha

i can imagine man!!! ive become a right perfectionist recently and its starting to get expensive haha

Iv got loads of cans of alloy wheel protector that i get from the valet bay at work if you want one mate. I use it on my wheels and it is quite good.

:(

I've seen as many chaved up rims on here as I have on CTRO & I don't even go on CTRO anymore! :rolleyes:

That stuff sounds good. How would i go about getting one of those mate?[/quote]

Do you go to any meets in the newcastle area? If you do i could come along and bring some for you.

i will be going in future yea... thanks a bunch mate!

No problem mate. Just let me know when you are going to go to a meet and i will bring some alloy protector spray for you. It is 'supaguard' I think it is the same stuff they sell in the honda dealers.

Back