• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by HATCHY110

1. H

Help!! Ep3 de badged grill

I'm not sure how to post a pic lol
  2. H

Yes mate and the right style lol
  3. H

Yeah Dazza that's wat I've seen it's just finding the right one
  4. H

That's what I thought at first tom but apparently there's actually a de badged one sold. Found pics on google just can't find them to buy
  5. H

Hey guys after some help, I've noticed on some face lift ep3's some standard but de badged front grills. Does anyone no where I can get one? Cheers
  6. H

Mugen spoiler ep3 help

Yeah cheers lads I've found that out now :lol:
  7. H

Mugen spoiler ep3 help

Cheers chaps. I brought 1 from a guy in Poland off eBay that came packaged just like the one in that thread and when i opened it the quality was tragic. Really poor finish and filler that looked like he put it on with his shoe! And that's just some of it. I've been in bodyshops for 10 yrs and...
  8. H

Mugen spoiler ep3 help

Hello guys I'm after a mugen spoiler for my 2002 ep3 does anyone have one for sale or does anyone no if there's a REALLY GOOD replica one on the market? cheers
  9. H

Ep3 rear facelift lights

Hello people i have recently put the facelift rear lights on to my 02 ep3 but noticed the reverse light connector is different. What's the trick to sort it out??? many thanks
  10. H

Ep3 facelift rear lights.

Hello people i have recently put the facelift rear lights on to my 02 ep3 but noticed the reverse light connector is different. What's the trick to sort it out??? many thanks
  11. H

Chipping an ep3. Help!!

Hello guys, I'm after a little help, apart from an aem induction kit I'm running a standard engine but would like to chip it, does anyone no the best one to get for a standard engine and will it make any difference?? Any help would be appreciated ;)
  12. H

whats the best photoshop?????

HAHAHA SORRY I MEANT STANDARD WHEELS IN WHITE ON A SILVER EP3
  13. H

SPOT ON CHEERS CHAPS,JUST GOT TO FIND SOME1 TO PUT STANDARD EP3 TYPE R WHEELS ON A SILVER TYPE R EP3 LOL
  14. H

hey guys pretty new on hear and just wanting a bit of help. im gonna change the wheel colour (again) on my ep3 but would like to check out wat it would look like first. whats the best photoshop to use to do this?? many thanks
Back