• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

whats the best photoshop?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys pretty new on hear and just wanting a bit of help. im gonna change the wheel colour (again) on my ep3 but would like to check out wat it would look like first. whats the best photoshop to use to do this??

many thanks

1314229253180.gif

The best thing to do is to ask someone to do it for you.

Photoshop is good, but it isn't magic. You need to know how to use it and how the tools work for you to get your desired results. For instance, if I wanted to change the colour of a set of wheels, I would first trace around the wheels with the pen tool (I've never found the wand particularly useful for this) and then transform the path into a selected object. Create a new layer, copy and paste the wheels and then adjust the hue/saturation on that level until you have the desired effect.

For someone who knows what they're doing, it would take 20-30 mins to do this and make it look good. For someone who doesn't know, it will take a lot longer and would probably involve a fair amount of swearing.

^^ this.

White on silver is a no no IMO

Also, why are you typing in full capitals? I can't explain that.
76f683d1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a guy near my old house with a SS FL, Mugen Grille and white wheels. It's not as bad as you might think, looked pretty good actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back