• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Hibs

1. Hibs

Exhaust advice, race header on track

Thanks, Loxy. I thought there was a second Cat in the other bit of the exhaust, after the manifold (and you just needed both for there to be enough emissions scrubbing). Is it more likely to pass the MOT with a 400-Cel welded into an aftermarket, or OEM exhaust?
  2. Hibs

Exhaust advice, race header on track

I like the sound of an option I've read (Tegiwa Race Header, Flashpro tuned, but with OEM rest of Exhaust) - but I've checked through loads of threads and pages on the forums and not seen too much conclusive about how not also adding a Sports Cat Back, affects MOT emissions - IF you leave the...
  3. Hibs

TDI-PLC (TDI 'South') review

By the way - after the remap, I got a decent 193 BHP at the wheels (an increase of 25) which is around 220+ from the engine, in normal terms. The extra power, torque and lower VTEC point (4,400 on mine) gives much more noticeable power and throttle response - and the noise from the HKS is...
  4. Hibs

TDI-PLC (TDI 'South') review

Hi All, I've got round to getting a full service completed (with gearbox oil and valve clearances) - and decided to get a HKS Racing Suction Kit and Hondata Flashpro, with custom remap. I checked around the forums for respectable FN2 tuners with a Rolling Road local to me (in Cambridgeshire...
Back