• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Holloway96

1. Holloway96

HSD Coilovers

I have a set of B14's available not even a year old, £750, they were fitted with brand new Honda OE top mounts and bearings. Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  2. Holloway96

Rain Repellant/Glass Sealant

Unfortunately that's cheap crap these car wash places use. They're operating on the lowest budget possible, they even wash the mitts/towels on the ground [emoji848]. You'll even find some using brick acid. They have no idea on how to safely clean a car let alone apply products. Detailing...
  3. Holloway96

Here is the link if anyone is interested - https://angelwax.co.uk/product/h2go-the-ultimate-rain-repellent/ I've applied this to all my cars, and it's fantastic. Definitely makes driving in the rain a lot safer, in winter you'll also find less frost/ice will sit on the screen. It's best to...
  4. Holloway96

Had mine on a year, never had an issue with 'smearing screen' neither juddering wipers the product is designed to do the opposite... Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  5. Holloway96

H2GO is amazing stuff, I've had it on for a year and never had to top it up. Still like the day I applied it, anything above 40MPH and you don't have to use wipers Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  6. Holloway96

Tunning hondata, VTC / VTS Values

Hahahaha, yeah mate but it's more in depth to be honest. That or maybe contact a local Honda tuner. [emoji2] Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  7. Holloway96

Tunning hondata, VTC / VTS Values

Might be better asking the question on K20a.org mate Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  8. Holloway96

3 inch for supercharged ep3

How is £750 a premium cost for an exhaust? Explain please. Also defends the fitment of custom made ones. Totally clueless. Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  9. Holloway96

3 inch for supercharged ep3

The comments in this thread have made me laugh. My Fuji RM-01A is the best fitting exhaust I've had. The quality was also above and beyond. I highly doubt it was made by someone on £5 an hour. But hey it's JDM Y0 Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  10. Holloway96

DC5 Steering Arm Replacement

I think people have resorted to using a scaffold bar for extra leverage! They're super awkward to get to Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  11. Holloway96

CarPlan Demon Products

They're a very basic product, it's practically dish soap to be honest. I would highly recommend the Meguires range, Gyeon, Gtechniq, KKD they are far better products. [emoji4] Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  12. Holloway96

New coilover for my ep3

My gripe with these Brands (not naming any names) is they don't test their suspension. The design, yes all well and good it's with people who know what they're on about. But they don't test them, they put them on sale and hope the best. With suspension you want proper R&D, you want to know the...
  13. Holloway96

New coilover for my ep3

Get yourself some Taiwanse finest them come back in a year when they start leaking. [emoji106] Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  14. Holloway96

New coilover for my ep3

Meister is still made in Taiwan, yes it's designed here like all the other brands. But it's still made in an environment where quality will be compromised. There's a reason you can get a fully adjustable coilover for £800, because it's made cheaply. The only Meisters I would buy are the GT1's...
  15. Holloway96

New coilover for my ep3

At the end of the day, I'd rather spend the extra money and make sure I've got quality items that have had proper R&D. Suspension is the one thing keeping the car straight on the road, buying lower quality cheaper coilovers is not something I'd be willing to risk personally. Sent from my...
Back