• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by ill-eagle

1. ill-eagle

FN2 What's your MPG?

2010 fn2 48k , I use about 23-33 mpg, it’s how I drive tbh, I do find using the cruise control better on the petrol
  2. ill-eagle

2010 civic fn2 type r xenon head light issue HELP

Just to update this post, it came back that one of the clips inside the light had come off, it’s now sorted :) Thanks for the replies guys
  3. ill-eagle

GUTTED........gearbox bearing

Just incase anyone ever read this and it’s taken me 8-9 years to reply lol I’ll just let people know that I had this car untill a year a go (8-9 years) and I never had the bearing changed, it never caused a problem to the car at all, best car ever imho
  4. ill-eagle

No it was not pointing up it only had a mot in September, I noticed the bulb had turned pink and I took a photo of that 21st dec it lasted for another week or so then started blinking so I went to Halfords who said they wouldn’t do a xenon bulb so I went to Honda, they had my car for nearly 2...
  5. ill-eagle

Iv been thinking the same thing, since your reply iv phoned Honda and they tell me the correct bulb had been fitted from the reg and chassis number from my car, they said the bumper needs to be removed so they can get to a third adjusting screw which can’t be reached unless the bumper is removed...
  6. ill-eagle

Hi all just wondering if anyone can help me I have a civic type r 2010 with xenon lights About a week ago my front xenon headlight bulb started flickering then died just after so I went to halford to buy a new bulb but Halfords said they wouldn’t mess with it as it’s a xenon light an...
  7. ill-eagle

i will get this checked tomorrow , thanks for replying
  8. ill-eagle

i will look into the heat sheild , can you confirm its the 1 with vtec accross it ?? i know i have to put copper grease on it right ?
  9. ill-eagle

yes this does happen ,i also have a noise while driving too (its not loud tbh its just there if you know what i mean) wether its the same thing i dont know ill just wait and see what happens in the future
  10. ill-eagle

thank you all for your replys i have been reading alot tonight and have noticed that alot off ppl have this problem too. today when i picked up my car from honda and they told me about the gearbox bearing i automaticly booked my car in for monday to be fixed it would of took 3-5 days , anyway...
  11. ill-eagle

hmm i aint got a clue mate they just said gearbox bearing :o
  12. ill-eagle

GUTTED.... Gearbox bearing

well iv had my 55reg type r for 3 months and i certainly didnt expect tobe finding problems already 1st ...when we had the cold around xmas time i noticed one morning a pretty loud grinding/whining noise when i 1st started the car this has now happened quite a few times (it only seems to...
  13. ill-eagle

well iv had my 55reg type r for 3 months and i certainly didnt expect tobe finding problems already :confused: 1st ...when we had the cold around xmas time i noticed one morning a pretty loud grinding/whining noise when i 1st started the car this has now happened quite a few times (it only...
  14. ill-eagle

How to stop bloody cats sitting on car

lmao i like it
  15. ill-eagle

my 55 premier type r (milano red)

ahh thanks for the quick reply , now i understand , thanks for pointing this out to me
Back