• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Jamiea86

1. J

Civic type r fn2 missing at low speeds

Just changed the plugs still seems a bit hesitant wen accelerating so just got a new fuel filter get that fitted next week by honda was going to do it my self but had a look and there's no chance I could do it just hope this solves it . Also sounds like the centre box on exhaust is blowing...
  2. J

It's done 80,000 how much is the valve clearance ? Ile clean the air filter I've checked for any splits in pipe there are none Are the spark plugs easy to change?
  3. J

Ano need to get some pictures uploaded just had a service from honda so oils fine. Been looking at aftermarket intakes cheers for the advice. Are all civic type r's feel like they have no torque and feel like they sometimes miss at low speed and low revs cheers
  4. J

Hi everyone I've just become a new member I've recently just bought a civic type r fn2 is there any problems to look out for . And also what's the best performance mods to do on a low budget anybody help cheers Jamie?
  5. J

Hi I have recently bought a civic type r fn2 08 plate and it sometimes feels like its missing at low speeds when just driving normal but when you floor it its fine is this normal can anyone help cheers Jamie?
Back