• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Jap Tart

1. Jap Tart

CTR all paid for!

Ben bought me my new one :p :lol:
  2. Jap Tart

My new car

I agree. It's always been my favourite Evo :cool:
  3. Jap Tart

Hopefully the next car.....

My boss used to have a Works Cooper S. It was lovely. She had every optional extra money could buy but it went back to BMW every month for one problem or another. It was quick and very comfortable and a car I wouldn't have said 'no' to myself but seeing my bosses experience has put me off...
  4. Jap Tart

type r jacket

You do realise that unless you actually stand beside your car permanently people will just think you're one of those tw@ts who wants to drive a Type R but can only afford the jacket :lol: You get it a lot with Subaru 'owners' :roll: :lol:
  5. Jap Tart

My new R33 GT-R V-Spec :smt041

How could you do this to me?! :smt005 If only I wasn't 2 weeks from giving birth and taking a year off work! I'd be prepared to sell everything to buy that! I wonder how much money is left in Ben's budget for my Christmas present......... :wink: :lol:
  6. Jap Tart

I've always wanted an R33 8) , except I wanted it in that purple colour. Seeing this has totally changed my mind. I wonder how many white ones there are left in this condition tho?! :lol: :lol:
  7. Jap Tart

That is a beautiful machine :smt118 . I'm SO jealous :x :lol: :lol:
  8. Jap Tart

Our Yellow Banana has arrived

I like it ALOT 8) :D :D
  9. Jap Tart

Dealer's scratched my cosmic!!!!

I'd go with what Scouse says. My CTR went in for a service in March. When I got it home it had a big scratch along the front bumper (they washed the car and I assume it happened then). I rang the dealer and the service manager asked me to bring the car back. He was very nice but also made me...
  10. Jap Tart

From this..to this..then these..then this..now these..

I like the black ones best... Btw, you've blanked your plate out on all the photos except the last ones... :idea: Just thought I'd mention it incase you're a bit security conscious :D
  11. Jap Tart

Noob here from SA with my DC2

Wow :shock: , what a transformation! 8) 8) :D
  12. Jap Tart

Help!!....londoners!!

I certainly do!!! Wow, what a small world 8) :D
  13. Jap Tart

Help!!....londoners!!

This is a blast from the past! My username was KT106. At the time I was a member I drove a 106 Quicksilver. I found out about the site because I used to see a white Fiesta XR2i on the way to work - it was Jo (I think she was staff too?) I can't remember her username tho :smt017 I suppose I...
  14. Jap Tart

Help!!....londoners!!

I used to be a member on Girlracer and attend their meets. This is awful :shock: They obviously thought she was more vulnerable, being a girl. Was the meet at South Mimms i.e. did these people probably plan this or do you think it was just chancers?
  15. Jap Tart

Kinda concerning..

Is this denting your ego Dotty? Get over it! :P :lol:
Back