• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My new R33 GT-R V-Spec :smt041

show off... and i cant say i blame you.. lovely..

how clean is your car not a mark or speck of dust..

Some engine pics now, I wanna get the engine done in a dark matalic blue with a polished alimunum inlet manifold and polished hard pipe kit, not sure which one yet.

The hks intercooler, shown in the 4th pic, is around 3.5"- 4" thick :shock:

engine_001.jpg

engine_002.jpg

engine_003.jpg

engine_004.jpg

- Kevin.

Looking better than in Japan :)!

And no doubt set to get better.

Clackle finish on an RB26 looks very cool... 8) The Z tune was done in cackle finish, as well as other Nismo engines. Red cackle finish looks awesome..

The best hard pipe kit for an RB26 Twin turbo is the full system from HKS & HKS Kansai Carbon Kevlar engine cover too :wink:

Miguel.

Newera said:

And no doubt set to get better.

Clackle finish on an RB26 looks very cool... 8) The Z tune was done in cackle finish, as well as other Nismo engines. Red cackle finish looks awesome..

The best hard pipe kit for an RB26 Twin turbo is the full system from HKS & HKS Kansai Carbon Kevlar engine cover too :wink:

Miguel.

I've had the week off work to play with it and I've been cleaning it with a toothbrush for 3 days now hehe.

Done about 250 miles in it this week and its awesome, cant fault it in any way, plenty of power, loads of torque and super levels of grip. I've taken eveyone I know out in it and they all want one :) My poor dad was shaking when he got out, bless him :lol:

I was pulled over on the way home (2 hours into ownership), I assume the police only wanted to have a nose round because I was doing driving like a little old lady hehehe.

Thanks so much Miguel im so pleased with it =D> :D/ I promise I'll take good care of her :D

- Kevin.

:shock: :D Went for a spin in Kevs GTR and It took my Breath AWAY!! :shock:
Awesome power, looks stunning in the flesh, and Me and Ross (New owner of Kevs CTR) were gobsmacked!!
SHOCKING acceleration, as 2 CTRS Modded with KPROs, Spoon Exhausts, and Jackson Header etc Tried in vain to keep up as we did a short drive about...Resistance was Futile!! :shock:

Prepare to want one, as I will be talking to NEWERA IMPORTS tomorrow.

Jerry 8) :D

I've always wanted an R33 8) , except I wanted it in that purple colour. Seeing this has totally changed my mind. I wonder how many white ones there are left in this condition tho?! :lol: :lol:

Jap Tart said:
I'd be prepared to sell everything to buy that!

Well its mine and its not for sale...we may however be able to come to an arrangement :lol: :lol:

haha Just kiddin :p

- Kevin.

Newera said:

Miguel.

Stop it, your making me skint :lol: :lol: :lol:

The HKS Kansai hard pipe kit and strut brace look awesome, expensive but I suppose you get what you pay for 8)

Here's a pic of the interior and another one from the side, thanks for the kind comments guys, I'll pop along to another type-r meet soon and take a few people out in it if you want 8)

interior.jpg

skyline.jpg

- Kevin.

moNoKnoT said:

Obviously Skyline parts are so expensive Kevin that you have stripped that Mini and modded the parts to fit the GTR!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scousefella said:
Obviously Skyline parts are so expensive Kevin that you have stripped that Mini and modded the parts to fit the GTR!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It belongs to the people opposite us, he races them every sunday.

- Kevin.

zeffania said:
Jap Tart said:
Newera said:

How could you do this to me?! :smt005

If only I wasn't 2 weeks from giving birth and taking a year off work! I'd be prepared to sell everything to buy that!

I wonder how much money is left in Ben's budget for my Christmas present......... :wink: :lol:

pmsl - Ben `runnnnnn

She already owns a scoob and a jag... what more could a girl want! :lol:

Back