• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My new R33 GT-R V-Spec :smt041

Well what can I say, its lived up to all my expectations and more.

Its now safely home and in the garage, I've taken a few pics which I'll put up later on.

The grip is awesome and the acceleration is :shock: :shock: :shock:

Oh, its spits flames too...somehow I dont think the cat's gonna last very long hehe

- Kevin.

moNoKnoT said:
Well what can I say, its lived up to all my expectations and more.

Its now safely home and in the garage, I've taken a few pics which I'll put up later on.

The grip is awesome and the acceleration is :shock: :shock: :shock:

Oh, its spits flames too...somehow I dont think the cat's gonna last very long hehe

- Kevin.

Excellent Kevin - drive safe now fella. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Ok a little late but here's a couple of new ones...

010.jpg

011.jpg

Sorry I've only taken a few photos, I've been sitting in the shell garage's for the rest of the time.

I didn't realise how wide the tyres are, it's sitting on 265 tyres x 4, there sooooo much grip is unbelievable, I feel really confident driving it :D :D

I've had a look around the engine bay and its also running HKS wategates which sound :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

It looks really dirty now but it doesn't hang about for people to notice if you know what i mean ;) :p

- Kevin.

Nice Kev....very nice.

Just be careful even with all that grip. Thats a big old heavy motor to try & catch if it lets go mate.

Enjoy it & keep it on the black top :twisted:

HASNIC said:
Looking great Kev, but it's time you updated your garage on here :wink:

Just updated that now :D

I'm off for the rest of the week so hopefully I can post up a fair few decent pictures :)

- Kevin.

Time for some decent photos, I took 65ish pics and I'll post most up here at some point, but for now here's a selection, I hope you like...

Friday 17 November - Collection Day @ Newera

DSCN1588.JPG

Today

DSCN1599.JPG

DSCN1623.JPG

DSCN1645.JPG

DSCN1622.JPG

8) 8) 8)

- Kevin.

Back