• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by joe01

1. joe01

K100 cel problem

It's ok mate I have sold my ctr now so I am in a economical now and it's killing me as I have always had high performance cars. Sent from my iPhone 4s using my fingers and thumb.
  2. joe01

K100 cel problem

I said it does that if you remember. It has to be put in to the map when you get it done as it thinks there is none there and they have not been turned off it went to be looked at when I had it that's how I know what it was. Any hondata place can disable them for you so it turns the cel off...
  3. joe01

K100 ecu

Wait there I was under the impression the k100 was just put in the ecu so it could be programmed for the map and not the whole ecu Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. joe01

K100 ecu

calm down will you no need for you to speak to me like that. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. joe01

K100 ecu

Sounds like hassle to me this. Who can code the ecu so it will work. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. joe01

K100 ecu

Can I not just unplug the k100 out of mine and that would be it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. joe01

K100 ecu

No I am keeping the car just want to take some mods off the car starting with the ecu. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. joe01

K100 ecu

Ok told off. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. joe01

K100 ecu

Rite I need a ecu first. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. joe01

K100 ecu

Is that price with a exchange or just a straight sale. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. joe01

K100 ecu

I can not see how it would give you more mpg to be honest. It's been mapped at cpl racing so it's been done rite I am really not getting the benefit of the ecu ***. As I don't drive fast or race people in it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. joe01

K100 ecu

I have got a k100 Ecu in my ep3 and I am wondering what sort of money it's with to sell as I don't go on track and don't use the power of the car so I don't see the point in haven it. Thanks guys. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. joe01

Unichip or Hondata/CPL Reflash ?

I might be selling a k100 ecu soon for the rite price. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. joe01

Anyone from Wirral or near good at new ice install?

I would put a aftermarket set of speakers in to be honest and do a sound proof as well
  15. joe01

Anyone from Wirral or near good at new ice install?

It should just be plug and play mate it takes longer to get the old stereo out c
Back