• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by jonb

1. jonb

Spare key

Recently bought my CTR from a Ford dealer as they had it off the previous owner for part ex. Trouble is it only has one key and fob, the ford dealer say thats all that they were given off the previous owner. Is it easy enough for Honda to get a new key and fob or am i looking at an expensive...
  2. jonb

My NHB CTR.

looking good. did my calipers red.
  3. jonb

WTF is this under my carpet?????

does that mean she is under the carpet in the boot?
  4. jonb

vtec noise gone

i would say its normal as my mate had a filter on his and it was so much louder than mine. now i have had my exhaust done mine sounds a lot louder
  5. jonb

Finchys EP3 Type R

looking good mate any plans for it?
  6. jonb

Paintwork advice please

whats involved in a mop then? sounds like a full detail will definately be on the cards, especially when ive got whote wheels!
  7. jonb

Paintwork advice please

thats a great help cheers mate. ** be getting it booked in somewhere asap
  8. jonb

Paintwork advice please

wow! thats really impressive! it would be worth the drive up to be honest! Whats involved in a proper detail then? it must be much more than just a normal valet to get a finish like that.
  9. jonb

Paintwork advice please

Done a quick search but havnt found quite what i was after. Basically ive got a NHB EP3 and its got the usual stone chips, a few deep scratches and showing signs of the dreaded fade in just a couple of small areas on the bumpers. I dont know if getting it mopped is the right choice or if a...
  10. jonb

S2000 & NSX YUK!!

not to my taste but ive seen a lot worse to be fair.
  11. jonb

White CTR

cheers for that mate. Had seen the carbon ones but missed the other one.
  12. jonb

White CTR

love the car mate!! like the interior bits sprayed white! is it a mugen grill? where can i get one?
  13. jonb

EP3 De-rear wiper

Cheers for that. appreciate it.
  14. jonb

MIJ Performance Exhausts?

iv used them a couple of times on previous cars. Wouldnt let them anywhere near my civic though to be honest or my skyline before that! i agree if youve got a corsa or a saxo then thats a different story. They took the centre box out of my astra and as soon as i left the engine management...
  15. jonb

EP3 De-rear wiper

really struggling to get the interior bits off the hatch. do i just pull? looks like il snap the plastic things if i force them too much
Back