• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by jreedy27

1. jreedy27

Becca's 245bhp NHB EP3 & UKDM DC2...

im sure she still has the ep3 as well!
  2. jreedy27

Forged 2.5 ep3

thats a serious spec list mate, love it!
  3. jreedy27

My silver ep3 build

ctr looks nice and clean mate, what went wrong with the turbo'd eg??? melted a piston or something?? ill keep an eye on this build thread! what plans you got for the ep3???
  4. jreedy27

what lengh/size auxiliary belt for a non a/c dc5

As above folks can anyone tell me what size auxiliary belt i'll need for a non aircon model dc5??? ive used the search function but cant find out for definate anywhere?? anyone no??? thanks in advance.
  5. jreedy27

Aiming to get car mapped next month - Few Questions?

your car hunting on idle could be caused by an air leak, you sure the throttle body gasket is fine??? have a feel around where the throttle body gasket when the cars running as you may feel where its leaking
  6. jreedy27

Jreedy's turbo'd ctr!!! spec list & pic's p4

im on the hunt for some 100occ injectors a 4 bar map sensor then a re-map and up the boost at tdi north (prob run upto 14 psi on a stock motor) the hondata boost control solenoid i have will help with setting up the boost by gear option, it's still a front wheel drive car lol, dont want...
  7. jreedy27

i always liked the look of mk4 gsi's and after driving my friends 300+ one i always fancied one, it went well in a straight line but it really was $hite on the twisty stuff..........i sold my jrsc'd ep3 then bought that so its no wonder i didn't rate it lol, glad to be back in a boosted ep3 now...
  8. jreedy27

well its been a while since i last updated my build thread- the old nhb jrsc'd civic is now sold...........had a mk gsi turbo running 305 bhp and 360 ftlb's for 6 months (fast in a straight line but proper w.ank on the twisties) followed by a 2004 audi a3 2.0 TDi pd 140........had it a month...
  9. jreedy27

Manifold help needed!!

most after market manifolds such as toda dc sports tegiwa header's etc are 4 2 1 manifold................these do away with the oem catalyc converter meaning come MOT time your car wont pass the emissions test, you can either get your standard exhaust system put back on (with cat etc) or find a...
  10. jreedy27

DC2 DB8 DC5 Dc5 or ep3

for dc5 money you could buy a supercharged ep3, i do love dc5's but id rather have a charged ep3
  11. jreedy27

Injen CAI

had a aem cai fitted for over a year on my ctr with no probs what so ever...............drove in heavy rain and never had any issues aslong as your not daft enough to drive through a 2 foot+ puddle you'll be fine, get a hydo shield if your worried but trust me there's no need to be, alsothe...
  12. jreedy27

Rev's dropping/stalling after JRSC fitting? Still no joy!!!

when i first had my jrsc kit fitted i got the car back and it was running lumpy and stalling at junctions................it was all down to the map on the car as to why it was doing this..................not enough fuel was getting through on idle causing it to stall! a trip to tdi north and a...
  13. jreedy27

engine swap accord type r motor into my ep3 type r

you can put a k24 bottom end from the 2.4 accord type s onto a k20a2 head from the ep3??
  14. jreedy27

more steering turns left than to the right..car drives sh)t

i dont no with regards to the diff and all as i'd have thought it'd help make the car feel more planted, it certainly helps with preventing wheel spin lol, like you say though it could be a factor making my car feel like it's handleing weird when i gofor the overtake!! well on saturday im...
  15. jreedy27

more steering turns left than to the right..car drives sh)t

yeah i do have aftermarket wheels, i've got some rota's in 17's in 7.5 the car just seems to drive horrible, like if im driving in a straight line it feels like the car's sort of swaying from side to side ( i can feel it through the steering wheel) and if i overtake something and cut back in...
Back