• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Jscott911

1. J

Vibration/knocking when braking

Getting very bad knocking/vibration from front when brake around 60mph+ .Have read other threads on this forum but no one seems to post when they have gotten to bottom of it.Possible warped discs? Any ideas welcome
  2. J

Looking to reduce exhaust noise

It won't be until next month just getting ideas at the minute.If I'm going to go for it will give you a pm cheers (Y)
  3. J

Is good to know that I wouldn't be abĺe to spend that sort of momey on an exhaust anyway at the minute might have to go fpr the oem cheaper optuon at the minute lol Car only has the scorpion cat back system on it so I'm sure putting an oem backbox on the system won't restrict it that much.
  4. J

Was thinking of fitting a second hand oem one however a lot of them look corroded which is obvious and don't know how good the ebay copies are.Thanks will look in to the Fujitsubo Legalis R.
  5. J

Looking to reduce exhaust noise I have scorpion cat back to get rid of the drone and the noise in general as I leave for work early and I'am generally just sick of the noise. Considering changing back box to oem but wondering if this will run ok and not restrictive?I also tried fitting one...
  6. J

Do rear tyres need to be same as front?

Thanks for the feedback. I have ordered the same Kumho ku39 for rear I know not the top performance tyres but a lot worse tyre out there.
  7. J

Do rear tyres need to be same as front?

Need to replace rear tyres as they have worn out uneven and i suspect this is casing vibrations.They were only falken tyres on rear anyway. I got some Kumho ku39s on front which i think are good mid range tyre,would it be ideal to put same on rear?
  8. J

Standard Brembo pads on front any good?

Thanks.Got them for £28.69 with discount can't complain at that.
  9. J

Standard Brembo pads on front any good?

Need some new pads on front they have Brembo ones on euro car parts and also is usual 30% sale on.
  10. J

Another tyre question.Toyo proxes?

The kumho ku39 seem decent mid range even compared to the proxes think will stay away from the nexens
  11. J

Another tyre question.Toyo proxes?

Car failed mot last night on two front tyres.I think anything would be better than what is on it now.Found Toyo proxes for £75 all in per corner. Anyway rang garage to order them in and he claimed these "Nexen" tyres are just as good as the bridgestones or goodyear,anybody had these nexen on...
  12. J

OEM backbox on to scorpion cat back

Anybody know if oem standard back box will be a direct fit on to my scorpion cat back system?Sick of the drone for last 2 years.
  13. J

Will swapping to standard back box make power restrictive?

Thanks for quick reply ! I shouldn't notice too much of a powerloss then as this is the only modifcation done to the car the cat back system and reckon will go ahead with it sick of the drone at 4000rpm lol
  14. J

Will swapping to standard back box make power restrictive?

I have a full cat back exhuast system on my ep3 however a lot of my drives are long distance so was thinking of putting a standard backbox on to stop loudness.Does anybody know if this would make the system restrictive doing this?
  15. J

views on cheaper oem style air filters

Cheers just as £18 is bit steep for normal air filter will give cheaper one a go.
Back