• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by JubeiTigeruk

1. JubeiTigeruk

Type R EP3 Lowering Spring Ride Height (Pictures)

Suitable for: Honda Civic Type-R EP3 Honda Integra Type-R DC5 (Pre-facelift) It says that!
  2. JubeiTigeruk

The Pro Kit which is the ones higher than the Sportline ones I didn't really have any problems but I am guessing you would on these because some of the not so high things on mine was sometimes catching some higher speed bumps. Skunk2 ones you should get I have wanted to see someone's EP3 with...
  3. JubeiTigeruk

The 25 / 30MM Pro Kit isn't a great drop. It was perfect for me in not wanting to damage the underneath! However the Sport Line / Skunk2 ones I have seen used and they have been great if you want to show off a bit of low using lowering springs.
  4. JubeiTigeruk

Just bought AEM V2 Induction Kit For My EP3...

O right if you mean the Cold Air Feed then its the same on both ends.
  5. JubeiTigeruk

Just bought AEM V2 Induction Kit For My EP3...

Guessing that was for the guy above? lol
  6. JubeiTigeruk

Help / Advice Please? Strut Movement?

Hmmm was more of a clunking noise my problem. However I changed the Brake Caliper Slider Pins on the front (4X Bolts) and its not been back since? High pitched noise from the engine? I have had some noises like that when the engine been running before and like you rev it and it seems to stay...
  7. JubeiTigeruk

4 Wheel Geometry Alignment Setup Help & Advice Please...

How much the LSD costing you to get the part and fitted plus which LSD? I am pretty keen on the 4 Wheel Drift too... so tyre wear is pretty good then? I don't do lot of motorway miles or anything so sounds like it be fine. I was hoping for a few more peoples ideas too but seems to be dying a...
  8. JubeiTigeruk

4 Wheel Geometry Alignment Setup Help & Advice Please...

Hey guys, I been busy the last few weeks and I have actually gotten the stuff I been trying to get done to my car for a while done now. Honda Civic Type R EP3 2005 Plate. Currently have the following installed: Complete SuperPro Bush Kit (Front Caster Increase Bushes) Front SPC Camber Bolt...
  9. JubeiTigeruk

4 Wheel Geometry Alignment In South Wales For My EP3....

Just an update guys, I have been using the bushes I bought for a while now I can't say I am pleased with them at all. The noise I am getting from them when going up or down a curb or bump slowly is making me feel ashamed of the car. Even going over a speed bump I get a horrible rubber / dry old...
  10. JubeiTigeruk

Control Arm Bushes EP3

I have recently just bought the Front Control Arm Bushes (With Caster Increase) as I wasn't keen on the last ones I got (giving off a creaking noise) glad to see your happy with the SuperPro as I should have them this weekend or next week so looking forward to have them installed. Do you find...
  11. JubeiTigeruk

Thank you! I rung these guys today and yes extremely helpful and friendly even down to wanting to plan a day there with the girlfriend willing to drop me to the nearest train station or town for me to have a look about! Seem to know everything you want to know about this line of work and like...
  12. JubeiTigeruk

Thanks buddy, I think Area Motorsport is the closet I have seen so far so thanks for that shout! Might have to trick the mrs into thinking its a day out! haha
  13. JubeiTigeruk

I have to admit having installed that Rear JDM ARB defo feel the difference there is this corner which is pretty harsh to and from my work place and WOW! lol The difference I started laughing and this guy on the other side of the road was looking at me with a strange look but it did make a...
  14. JubeiTigeruk

Hey Guys, currently ordering / installing some mods and wanting to get a Fast Road Setup when all these are done. I wanted to know the following! 1. I live in Bridgend (between Swansea & Cardiff in South Wales) So where would be the closest please? 2. How much it would cost? 3. How long it...
Back