• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by K19NE G

1. K

Sold my CTR on the weekend

That was cheap!!! I thought I was badly off getting £12500 for mine... was collected yesterday! What to buy next!!???... :lol: :twisted:
  2. K

Is the Mugen airbox as good as the GruppeM?

Is £248 too much for the AEM CAI on eBay? I've seen the AEM on eBay sold through sumopower for £240 plus £8 postage... is this a reasonable price, or can better deals be found? :?:
  3. K

How to solve vibration/rattle from driver's side door???

It is indeed a rattler, but not so much when it's pushed in.... noise is definitely from the door though... oh well, another Xmas hangover day job for me... :wink:
  4. K

Well that solves that!!! Pity I don't have the £480 to buy one right now... I've just got my Xmas bonus but that's going into the house deposit fund! :lol: Right, shifting the attention elsewhere a bit... how does this kit (Injen CAI) compare to the AEM CAI...
  5. K

How to solve vibration/rattle from driver's side door???

I don't know if this is a common fault, but when you've the bass anyway turned up on the headunit (standard headunit & speakers) there's quite bit of rattle/vibration from the driver's side door... this is without even turning the volume up far! Is there any specific part that is commonly...
  6. K

After doing a wee bit more research I see the Mugen isn't highly rated... I only asked as I saw a 2nd hand one... I miss the noise and extra kick I had when I had my Corolla T Sport with K&N Typhoon, but they are pants in a CTR apparently!!! :lol: The reason they are good in a T Sport is that...
  7. K

I'll try that then... I thought that would only apply to short ram kits...
  8. K

You hear lots of good things about the GruppeM, but to be honest I don't like the air intake location, nor do I want to go chopping the scuttle panel in front of my windscreen or fit the inferior panel supplied with the kit. :x How does the Mugen kit compare, and what is the maintenance...
  9. K

Part number for front fogs

Hey guys, Could anyone give me the part numbers for the front fog lamps for the facelift CTR? I also want to know if they pre-facelift lamps fit the facelift bumper. Thanks.
  10. K

True or False? 2005 Edition Civic Type-R with 220 BHP

fair enough guys... but it'd take more than a CTR to make a passenger sh1t themselves! Before buying a car I usually know everything about it before I buy it, but I do admit I hadn't a clue about the CTR before buying it! I've come from a long line of Toyotas (Corolla GXi, G6, T Sport, AE86...
  11. K

Nice guys... there were plenty of tossers like them on the Toyota Owners Club too when I had my T Sport so don't worry about it...
  12. K

Just looked... definitely nothing... you are talking about the Recaro seats aren't you? If so I'll ask my dealer when he's sorting out the creaky top mounts/steering rack... :lol:
  13. K

Creaking steering rack???

Cheers peeps! I'll give them a call... and also ask them about the mssing tray under the passenger seat... Do people also have a problem with the driver's side sunvisor? Mine seems 'floppy' for want of a better word and the car is a '05 final edition with 8k on the clock! :?
  14. K

Creaking steering rack???

I've noticed over the last couple of days, that whilst manoeuvering the car in carparks and into parking spaces that the steering creaks when it nears full lock!!! Is this a known problem or anything to worry about?
  15. K

passenger seat under-tray Right I'm confused now... should my UK spec Premier CTR have a tray under the passenger seat? I ask because mine doesn't! :roll:
Back