• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by k1nlll

1. k1nlll

Will civic type r seats fit in a dc5

decided its an effort and im just gonna stop moaning and keep them. went and bought a AEM V2 to make myself feel better:D shhhh, dont tell my wife
  2. k1nlll

best seats ive sat in are the ones in my evo 6. maybe i should have asked if the seats in a dc5 fit in a civic type r:D
  3. k1nlll

Cheers for the replys guys. so do they fit? problem i have is when the car is in the garage, its a small garage and its really hard to get out the car. so its a bit of a comprimise. Still like the ctr seats.the bolsters are not as high as the dc5.
  4. k1nlll

:lol: popular these seats then. lol
  5. k1nlll

As above, considering putting in my dc5
  6. k1nlll

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC5 Newbie Exhaust Help Please.

Ok now, getting a standard one of Barry @ VTEC. Cheers mate.:)
  7. k1nlll

Anyone want to swap me a standard one for it. My mrs giving me grief now.
  8. k1nlll

MMM, that looks great. 600 quid. id probably have to sleep on the couch for a while if i spent that. still i need it to be fairly quiet at the same time. do you loose that much power with an oem exhaust.
  9. k1nlll

Cheers Dotty. Not the best looking are they :-(
  10. k1nlll

Thanks , appreciate the help. Ill have a good look at that lot. HKS looks nice as well, ill have a go at you tube to see how they all sound.
  11. k1nlll

Where can i get that one from Paul? :-)
  12. k1nlll

Thanks for your help. After the subaru, i dont think my neighbours can take any more :-)
  13. k1nlll

Hi there. Just got my DC5 at the weekend, have to say its the best car ive driven so far. well chuffed. :lol: It came with an air induction intake , stainless steel japaneese K&N with a big heat shield. Not really fussy about it, ill fire it on ebay. It has a 5ziegen exhaust like this...
Back