• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Will civic type r seats fit in a dc5

:eek: You must be mad mate, but if thats what u want to do I will swap you my EP3 seats for the dc5's. Im up in Scotland so can meet easily

Cheers for the replys guys.

so do they fit?

problem i have is when the car is in the garage, its a small garage and its really hard to get out the car.

so its a bit of a comprimise.

Still like the ctr seats.the bolsters are not as high as the dc5.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers for the replys guys.

so do they fit?

problem i have is when the car is in the garage, its a small garage and its really hard to get out the car.

so its a bit of a comprimise.

Still like the ctr seats.the bolsters are not as high as the dc5.

I dont think anyone has ever tried to do this as the dc5 seats are pretty good. But I dont see why they couldnt fit

best seats ive sat in are the ones in my evo 6.

maybe i should have asked if the seats in a dc5 fit in a civic type r:D

I'm (hopefully) getting some FD2 seats for my EP3 once I can work out a price for them, but I know they don't just drop in, there's a slight modification needed. As for DC5 to EP3, I'm not 100% sure but, then I've never heard of anyone asking the question...

Sensible option would be, keep the DC5 seats with the DC5, speak to the council, get planning permission, extend the garage width... job done, no need to fit EP3 seats into a DC5 anymore :D:cool:

decided its an effort and im just gonna stop moaning and keep them.

went and bought a AEM V2 to make myself feel better:D

shhhh, dont tell my wife

I'm (hopefully) getting some FD2 seats for my EP3 once I can work out a price for them, but I know they don't just drop in, there's a slight modification needed. As for DC5 to EP3, I'm not 100% sure but, then I've never heard of anyone asking the question...

Sensible option would be, keep the DC5 seats with the DC5, speak to the council, get planning permission, extend the garage width... job done, no need to fit EP3 seats into a DC5 anymore :D:cool:

Back