• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by KingCal91

1. K

Another Meister R thread

cheers mate, i'll check your thread now
  2. K

Another Meister R thread

no bother at all, i'll let you know!
  3. K

Another Meister R thread

thats actually a really good price! expected alot more, what warranty do you get? sorting the dreaded insurance renewal today but i shall be in touch
  4. K

Another Meister R thread

How much would they set me back mate?
  5. K

Another Meister R thread

is SuperRace one of your coilovers? and the play is 100% a defect, the steering is a bit vague and over bumps in the road it makes a horrible metallic knocking noise, i do all work on my car myself apart from bits where i want a nice bit of paper like on servicing thanks very much
  6. K

Another Meister R thread

have a few questions about the Meister R coilovers for an EP3 i am currently running BC Racing RM's, they started to knock very very very badly on both front sides, after i investigated it found that the nut behind the damping adjustment knob had worked loose on the bottom causing up and down...
  7. K

EP3 Dial Problem

thanks for the help.....
  8. K

EP3 Dial Problem

found a set of dials on eBay with very close mileage match, just need confirmed that they will be a straight swap before i go ahead and buy them
  9. K

EP3 Dial Problem

hi, i am having a problem with my dials, or more the dial lights! there are two bulbs that aren't working which didnt worry me because i presumed the bulbs had blown, but just now i swapped a couple over so that it was easier so see the speedo until i got some new bulbs and found that the issue...
  10. K

HID's into facelift EP3

awesome :)
  11. K

HID's into facelift EP3

i'm sure this topic has been covered many times before and i have searched the forum bt i was hoping someone could give me a straight yes or no answer, if i buy these bulb holders http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/310241112008?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649 and some H1 HID's they...
  12. K

race headers?

After a bit of research i have read something about the buddyclub raceheader fouls on the front anti-roll bar unless you upgrade it to a JDM one, can anyone shed anymore light on this?
  13. K

race headers?

haha i get the point then, emailed TDI North for a quotation and gonna get it booked in for a k100 and map after the new year some time to go with the header
  14. K

race headers?

oh really, that i did not know
Back