• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Knx-Wv2

1. Knx-Wv2

Odd noise when Pulling off or at biting point?

Should i replace my Clutch then? my car is under Warranty with Autogroup ?
  2. Knx-Wv2

Its like FFFFFeeerrrtttt? Can't really describe it? happens for sec as pull off from a stand still?
  3. Knx-Wv2

Hi! I was out in my Ep3 today at noticed this odd sound when either pulling off or holding my biting point? I've read a lot of the posts about similar noise's but found no answers on this fault!!! Can someone please shed some light on this matter for me?
  4. Knx-Wv2

ep3 exhaust note

Whats the B pipe like on fuel consumption?
  5. Knx-Wv2

Painted brakes

Here's an updated pic of how my Ep3 was & is now...! Cheers guys
  6. Knx-Wv2

Painted brakes

Ok cheers for that lads..! I'm going to buy my paints etc tomorrow ;)
  7. Knx-Wv2

Painted brakes

is Hammerite ok to paint the Hole Brake Caliper...? Want to paint mine real soon - but been looking there's only like Red.yellow.blue. in brake paint's? boring colours
  8. Knx-Wv2

A20NWK's NHB EP3

That's tidy mate ...liking the stats on it.. hopefully mine will there abouts soon:eek:
  9. Knx-Wv2

Help Me Decide What Rim to get....?

Rims Are now Here & On. So i got my Alloys & Tyre's today...! Fitting & Tracking was done @ Kwik Fit. :- Next thing to do is Paint my Brake Caliper's & Lower it?
  10. Knx-Wv2

Ive Decided to Get " The Gloss Black Rota Force 17's '' I ordered them today Tyre's>Alloys>Black Wheel nuts & Locking nuts...Happy days! i'll Add pix when there fitted just need to paint my brake caliper's now Thanks guys :cool:
  11. Knx-Wv2

That's tidy mate, looks real nice! would you rate the alloys ? :cool:
  12. Knx-Wv2

Cheers LiamGTR. I did look at the Lenso's but wasn't a fan of there style rims... wanted to stay away from the 5 spoke alloys, The Rota's are also a Lightweight alloy so that shouldn't an issue. Think im defo feeling THE ALL BLACK if im honest..
  13. Knx-Wv2

Lmao... @TomCat oh cheers buddy!
  14. Knx-Wv2

# Which Rim Should I Get....? Hey Guy's..! So I'm looking to change my Stock Rims to something different. I own a NightHawkBlack 06-Ep3, I don't know if to get an all BLACK RIM " The Rota - Force Gloss Black '' or a BLACK RIM WITH RED TRIM " The Rota Force Matt with Red trim '' ?... I've...
  15. Knx-Wv2

can you swap ep3 front seats round!

Hi from buying My Ep3 i noticed my drivers seat was a little worn and had the thought of swapping my seats over but totally unsure... I spoke to a Friend who had swapped out his Black type R seats for a set of The Red Recaro seats, He said its minor and can be done.. So last week Tuesday me &...
Back