• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Painted brakes

I want to paint my brakes but not sure what colour, opinions please :)

uploadfromtaptalk1362214005432.jpg

The car and wheels as they stand now ^^^

Just been out to put the rear suspension cover back on and turns out my brakes are currently red, i was thinking orange but it's got to be hi temp and not sure I can get the shade right :(

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Are you going to be able to see them beyond your rather bright wheels?

At a guess no... But I know about them lol thinking about giving them a good scrub tomorrow and seeing what they come up like :)

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

is Hammerite ok to paint the Hole Brake Caliper...?

Want to paint mine real soon - but been looking there's only like Red.yellow.blue. in brake paint's? boring colours

Attachments

• IMG_7391.JPG
    IMG_7391.JPG
    409.5 KB · Views: 31
Last edited by a moderator:
is Hammerite ok to paint the Hole Brake Caliper...?

Want to paint mine real soon - but been looking there's only like Red.yellow.blue. in brake paint's? boring colours

There is a thread on here in the how to section on painting which shows where and where not to apply paint

Here's an updated pic of how my Ep3 was & is now...! Cheers guys

Attachments

• IMG_7592.JPG
    IMG_7592.JPG
    483.7 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_7594.JPG
    IMG_7594.JPG
    363.3 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_7591.JPG
    IMG_7591.JPG
    431.3 KB · Views: 21
Here's an updated pic of how my Ep3 was & is now...! Cheers guys

Did you use just normal smooth satin black Hammerite on yours? That's the same colour i want to do mine :) I want to do the 'Type-R' embroidered bit in white though,anyone suggest a good white paint and what size brush to use?

Back