• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Kopite81

1. Kopite81

Double Din Advice?

The DNX5260BT is awesome !
  2. Kopite81

Kopite's Milano FN2 - Updated Snow Foam and HD Wax :)

Yeah the one with black on it is a catd As I've recently done the audio upgrade in mine ( which wasn't cheap ) and had the front bumpers paint sorted etc , I will take 9k for it Come and have a look if your local !
  3. Kopite81

Is the one at bridgefoot a red one ? And from bridgefoot accident centre?
  4. Kopite81

What would you say ed?
  5. Kopite81

Ok Guys, Done a thorough clean and protect today seems as im going to be trekking across motorways for the next 12 months, Started with the interior and then onto Snow foam using Duragloss 902 then onto two bucket hand wash again using Duragloss Dried with poorboys waffle weave towel super...
  6. Kopite81

FN2 Replacement bulbs

Hi, I'm looking to replace my side lights and main bulbs in my fn2 Can someone please point me in the right direction Ps I don't want hids! Thanks Danny
  7. Kopite81

Fcuking Honda Warrington!!

The one in Warrington is lightcliffe Honda
  8. Kopite81

They have made me phone my breakdown , I'm waiting now. Usually I would goto greenacre in Blackburn but I've moved over here , Last time I will use these mate for sure! I'll be telling them I want a new battery putting on then too!
  9. Kopite81

Right start of rant, Took car in for 2 factory recalls MICU WIRING HARNESS fixed both supposably , Got home and that night headlights and fog lights didn't work! Took back fixed, Got up this morning to go pick the nippers up that I only get access to every fortnight , press...
  10. Kopite81

Bring Your Honda Home Deal

If anyone wants valve Clearance done my friend works at Honda , tell your dealer your friend works @ Honda and you were quoted £22.50 I got mine done yesterday ! Can't beat that price Honda normally charge £50 for it
  11. Kopite81

Double Din Advice?

Kenwood 5260bt!
  12. Kopite81

Minging Type R

Fcuking tramps! Great transformation ***!
  13. Kopite81

Paint Protection

Right..... I've decided on For washing Snow foam using Duragloss 902 Rinse then 2 bucket method again using duragloss Dry using poor boys waffle weave drying towel For polish/wax Perfect polishing cloths for use with Autoglym SRP And for protection Autoglym HD Wax Pics will follow on my...
  14. Kopite81

Post your head unit

Kenwood 5260BT Top bit of kit :)
  15. Kopite81

Let's see what the boss says lol !
Back