• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Leezer

1. Leezer

New Foggies

Both my fogs are shagged, not paying out to Honda for replacements. Amber set on eBay for 40 nookers plus delivery Any thoughts if these would look okay on NHB. http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=380353015594
  2. Leezer

One touch into pre facelift?

Bear always speaks the truth
  3. Leezer

civic type r advice

Sounds iffy
  4. Leezer

Mugen Type R No. 147

I know. Pulled into tesco the other evening and someone obviously has picked one up from the dealer. Crowd around it like flys round sh1te. Got a bit green eyed tbh, lovely car, starting to come round to the styling
  5. Leezer

l Leezer l Nighthawk Black EP3 l

Off on annual leave this week, had some audio equipment collecting dust in the attic which I have gathered from various cars. Had some blue carpet left over from when I had the Nova The end result, its in no way professional but I think job well done for first attempt. I'm chuffed anywho :)...
  6. Leezer

Clutch bleeding.

Could have just left the nipple slightly open and let the fluid run through, if reservoir kept full no air in line
  7. Leezer

Type R number 7 - NHB 30th AE *Updated mod list Pg 1'

I need that clutch and release bearing, keep me in mind. Thanks Lee
  8. Leezer

CTR stalling

Yeah car actually stalled. Has not happened since ***
  9. Leezer

CTR stalling

Yes
  10. Leezer

CTR stalling

Car has stalled twice in last few days and tonight very nearly, I am having to give car throttle and nurse it back to life. Then everything seems fine, any idea's. Does it sound like idle control valve, will this make car hard to restart after the stall?
  11. Leezer

l Leezer l Nighthawk Black EP3 l

eGhey specials arrived yesterday. Not to shabby for £22 IMO Also received brake cylinder stopper, selector bushing kit, skunk magnetic drain plug and new R badge for the tailgate ;) Installed a start button with carbon surround. Complete nightmare. Couldn't understand why it wouldn't work...
  12. Leezer

Shift bush fitting

Thanks mate
  13. Leezer

Shift bush fitting

As above fitting these tonight. Anyone have a how-to?
  14. Leezer

EP3 rally car

Excellent news guys. Boss has just took me in before I left work. We are down on budget for 1st half of year, head office are taking "measures" in the next few weeks, looks like someone leaving or another pay cut. No pay rise in three years, not even discussed last year and a 6% cut. May get...
  15. Leezer

EP3 rally car

My mate has been at me for a while to get in to rallying and I have had a mad notion to start work on an EP3. I have had an offer of a shell without engine but with everything else except interior. In my head the car is more suited to track use. Anyone have an opinion?
Back