• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

l Leezer l Nighthawk Black EP3 l

If i can convince him to come up on sunday you shall get that flyby vid you want:p hint hint nudge nudge

If I am honest bud, work is real busy at the minute. A trip to Bfast is the last thing on mind this weekend, but that doesn't mean I won't spend 6 hours on Saturday cleaning the car and landing up ;)

If I am honest bud, work is real busy at the minute. A trip to Bfast is the last thing on mind this weekend, but that doesn't mean I won't spend 6 hours on Saturday cleaning the car and landing up ;)

:lol: Good lad you know you want to, theres a wee convoy of us leaving from dunsilly roundabout 10am, makes it easier getting there.

Small update, collected new head unit today, pioneer packed up.
Alpine CDA-117Ri. Only problem I had installing was running the USB cable to the tray in front of the handbrake. All sorted now

V.Nice :D

photo2.jpg

photo.jpg

Charges and links the 3GS as an iPod. It is blue tooth ready with full blue tooth functionality, just need to save the greys now for the bluetooth module. If anyone has one they be needing shot of give me a shout.

eGhey specials arrived yesterday. Not to shabby for £22 IMO

f67d4ef9.jpg

Also received brake cylinder stopper, selector bushing kit, skunk magnetic drain plug and new R badge for the tailgate ;)

Installed a start button with carbon surround. Complete nightmare. Couldn't understand why it wouldn't work, power going to relay and button and the trigger wire was turning the car over when given input.

Me being me I wouldn't be beat, so I opened up the button to investigate, removed the PCB and found the switch to be working okay when operated outside the housing.

Issue was when the button was pressed it was not reaching the switch. Superglue to the rescue. I cut up a cable tie and stuck little squares onto the end of the switch then when dry used the dremmel to square it all off to size. Job done.

If only I had known the switch was faulty when I started it might have taken me 2hrs rather than 5 :)

Crappy iPhone pic

d4133ad3.jpg

Off on annual leave this week, had some audio equipment collecting dust in the attic which I have gathered from various cars. Had some blue carpet left over from when I had the Nova

The end result, its in no way professional but I think job well done for first attempt. I'm chuffed anywho :)

fc486746.jpg

cc00adb5.jpg

40c2846e.jpg

41ccc704.jpg

A few wires needing tidied up tomorrow when I get to Maplin for clips.

And yes................. I know the car is filthy. That is the plan for tomorrow if the weather permits :smt023

Back