• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Lucusade

1. L

My Alabaster Silver FN2 CTR GT

Nice one cheers Ed. I do have the Miltek catback. I'll look into the piper, if its an easy swap to replace the cat for MOTs then it sounds good to me.
  2. L

HSK RSK installed, with a little help from Loxy's how to. Next mod im considering is new TB and inlet. But is it worth it with standard exhaust mani and cat? I really want a MOT'able car, and at the mo I can't see any decent options.
  3. L

Staffs Deltic Now in an FK8

You can't beat the RSK noise, maybe I should remove mine :) Constantly cleaning the bonet though?
  4. L

Staffs Deltic Now in an FK8

Looking good, how much did the bonnet cover thing weigh? worth the removal?
  5. L

Will I notice a difference?

The k&n will last a lifetime if cleaned. the oem will need to be purchased again and again. Speed wise no difference except a plecebo effect.
  6. L

Took my car to a Dyno yesterday with some mates, my mate has his impreza WRX tuned after decatting and getting a decent exhaust. He made 286bhp which he was really happy with. Anyway I stuck mine on there just to see how it is performing with a miltek catback and a tune. It made 210BHP and...
  7. L

Yeah it woulda been cool to seen some decent modded fn2's. There was 2 guys there with FN2s one had a milano with a GP pack and gloss black alloys and one had a NHB, both nice looking cars. Were they anyone on here? I had such a long drive and I didnt get much sleep the night before due to...
  8. L

Had a nice drive up too ABP Motorsport yesterday. They installed a Miltek Catback, 15mm Eibach Springs and done a FRSU for my car. Couldnt recommend ABP more, really nice guys and seem to know what there doing. They had it all done in quick time and the drive home was a alot nicer than the...
  9. L

Thats would be awesome if i could get mine to that. It looks lile a real nice drive. I love the kick at 4k and then you get another around 6k!
  10. L

Thanks stoneyni but i havent got a clue what that means lol. I think ill pay the experts either an etune or a trip up north. im loving the torque at 4k that the groupN gives you. i hope that a tune wont totally get rid of that kick.
  11. L

Most of you are probably know about The Infamous eDyno. And most of you will most likely think it is not a very good indication at all compared to a real dyno. But I have been having a bit of a play and I have to say its great fun! I am getting mine on a dyno in a weeks time but before then...
  12. L

A bit of a revival of this thread. I have been a silent watcher of the forum lately as I have been saving money to spend. Flash Pro arrived today, installed the group N map on for now..... wow what a transformation I love it already!! Also got the car booked in for a FRSU and lowering springs...
  13. L

Cheers for the advice guys, gonna save up my pennys now for some performance mods now methinks :)
  14. L

Just installed new lights throughout, LEDs on the number plate looks good and just xenon upgrades on the front dipped and sidelights, not HID I know but looks better than stock. before After
  15. L

That looks pretty awesome Seems I'm a bit late, everyone has done it before :P
Back