• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by MarBras

1. MarBras

Eibach or Skunk 2?

Brilliant! Thanks for that lads. I also have a slight downhill gradient coming out my drive that I'm somewhat close to at the minute with the ride at stock. Guess it's time to get the measuring tape out and see how close I actually am! :lol: I see your in edinburgh too Vergil makes me a bit...
  2. MarBras

Eibach or Skunk 2?

Sorry for bringing up an older thread but don't see the point starting a new one whilst this is here... How do people find the eibachs for daily driving? Such as road bumps etc?
  3. MarBras

Loxy's Type R #4

And the mugen fenders...
  4. MarBras

MarBras milano FN2 #00252

Not updated this in a while... If I'm honest I've not added anything to the car haha! However a sudden double in my salary :D now means money is being spent! Something I need help on is wheel offsets? I'm stumped. I want to stay with the 18 inch size as i like it although it's a bit bumpy...
  5. MarBras

Heat shield rattle

Might be an idea to get a couple bolts and try put the heat shield that's hanging down back on mate. If it's on ramps you'll be able to see it fairly easy. The bit you pulled off is fine that's defo not needed. There's a putty thing you can buy from halfords it blends on to metal and turns...
  6. MarBras

Heat shield rattle

maybe there is another bit hanging off mate. did you pull one whole bit off? It's about half a metre maybe a bit more? Is it the heatsheild or the undertake that's scraping?
  7. MarBras

Heat shield rattle

No problem! if it's anything like mines it'll take some encouragement to come out!
  8. MarBras

Heat shield rattle

I had the same mate. If its the piece right at the back. As in you can touch it if you go under the car from the back? If so just rip it out. You don't legally need that piece in this country. I ripped mines out takes a bit of pulling but it comes. It was a total pain when windy as all i could...
  9. MarBras

Honda Bulb Sizes/Types

I'm sure it's just drilling a hole in the light casing in order to allow the cables from the kit through. That's in the fn2 anyway. I assume it'll be the same in the ep3.
  10. MarBras

Honda Bulb Sizes/Types

I'm sure somebody will correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I know when you buy the kit, everything that you need to fit them comes with it. Pretty sure you need to modify the inside bulb cover too. But seems straight forward. I bought some 6k h7 and h1 bulbs from a member on another forum...
  11. MarBras

Nighthawk Black Ep3 Type R Premier Edition

Very nice! :D
  12. MarBras

Loxy's Type R #4

Awesome. I think I may plump for the skunk2! Think it'll be a garage job though, due to all the relocation etc!
  13. MarBras

Loxy's Type R #4

Loving the progress Loxy! how is the skunk2 intake? I'm going to be buying an intake when I'm back from my holidays, and I'm stumped between the hks and this one.
  14. MarBras

Donations

Keen to pay also. Package sounds pretty cool, along with a little icon under your username would as others said, be a nice touch.
  15. MarBras

RichE's Sparklin' Cosmic EP3

Lovely mate. still looking for it at the gym! :lol:
Back