• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Eibach or Skunk 2?

Looking at lowering the FN2.
Probably don't want to go to 30mm drop, people are saying it's quite low.
So either Eibach 15mm or I seen that Tegiwa have Skunk2 springs. They don't say how much the drop is though.
So anyone know how much the drop is? And if it's similar which should I go for?

Cheers.

Not heard of anyone running skunk2 springs TBH.

Eibachs are highly reputable, never hear anything bad said about them.

You could get the skunks just to be different or you could go with what you know will be good. It's either that or you'll be trusting the opinion of an individual rather than a forum full of people with eibachs :lol:

Not heard of anyone running skunk2 springs TBH.

Eibachs are highly reputable, never hear anything bad said about them.

You could get the skunks just to be different or you could go with what you know will be good. It's either that or you'll be trusting the opinion of an individual rather than a forum full of people with eibachs :lol:

Yeah your probably right mate.
Was just interested as Skunk 2 obviously gets a good write up for most other components and never heard anyone mention their springs, as you say.

I'd seen this but hadn't realised it was FN2 you were talking about.

The Skunk2 springs will be for the FG/FA chassis no doubt as they don't have a Civic hatch in 'Merica.

Stick with the Eibach 15mm drop springs.

I'd seen this but hadn't realised it was FN2 you were talking about.

The Skunk2 springs will be for the FG/FA chassis no doubt as they don't have a Civic hatch in 'Merica.

Stick with the Eibach 15mm drop springs.

Cool thanks Loxy!

Sorry for bringing up an older thread but don't see the point starting a new one whilst this is here...

How do people find the eibachs for daily driving? Such as road bumps etc?

No problem at all mate. I got the ABP 30mm drops (sorry Tegiwa) and have no issues with speed bumps etc. Ride is probably better I would say, since they are progressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are great for daily driving, my only issue is going down a ramp to get out of my work car park and the front splitter scrapes slightly, nothing that can be seen but its fairly steep.
The only reason you might scrape on speed bump is if you have an aftermarket exhaust, the b pipes tend to hang a little lower, nothing that should put you off though!

Brilliant! Thanks for that lads. I also have a slight downhill gradient coming out my drive that I'm somewhat close to at the minute with the ride at stock. Guess it's time to get the measuring tape out and see how close I actually am! :lol:

I see your in edinburgh too Vergil makes me a bit happier that you have no issues as i was being put off from the roads round here!

Back