• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Matt185

1. Matt185

Totally disappointed

Cheers Dan, like say just a shame really as you guys have been the best for me for the past 7 years
  2. Matt185

Totally disappointed

Well im not with them yet as it still runs till the 29th of this month, but direct line after that
  3. Matt185

Totally disappointed

Yeah i knew there was something about insurance increase but I still got it for 272, it is a shame as I have always been with Adrianflux
  4. Matt185

Totally disappointed

Totally disappointed with you guys, been with you 7 years. Phoned about a renewal white yesterday and it went up another 70 quid as last year paid 370 with the mods and now you wanted 444? Phoned direct line, 272 so I sadly won't be with you this year guys.
  5. Matt185

ISOFIX

Yeah checked the recaro seats out and def getting the recaros! :smt023:smt023
  6. Matt185

ISOFIX

Cheers guys! :smt023 not for a while yet but will get it sorted (saved up for)
  7. Matt185

ISOFIX

yes guys as the title says, me and beth ared having a wee one! :) but its early days yet as not announced it on facebook! So still keeping it quiet from everyone, I was just wondering if the ep3 has one as cant find it online anything about it! And how much of a prick it is to fit? I want to go...
  8. Matt185

Sorry for the long time coming!

I did mention that but apparently in honda warranty they have to be the ones who first test the pulley when's it's on my car, so he said I have to take it to a honda dealer to see if it is faulty. Not best pleased as you can imagine when he told me that!
  9. Matt185

ooooooohhhhhhhh it gets so much better! Just got off the phone to honda and I told them I think the new idle pulley is at fault (long chance I know) but you never know it may have failed, plus the noise is coming from there! Anyway.... If I want to prove that I think it is the idle pulley I...
  10. Matt185

Actually ready to well and truly give up on life! after 8 hours< yes 8 fvcking hours! the b1tch still isn't running right! so now I have wasted 250 quid on a tensioner pulley I didn't need and a water pump I didn't need. But at least they a new and I suppose rules them out now. But now I am back...
  11. Matt185

Yeah! Touch wood! but I think it will be a bitch of a job! but that is the plans this afternoon! Also got a new job! working as a bar wench back home for the time being to work normal hours again! so fits in just perfect! And don't worry I will even set the fvcker on fire and dance around it...
  12. Matt185

Yeah sadly so! Couldn't get a shot of my friends ramp last night as I was working, so it will be the job tonight. Just think it may take a bit long than a few hours!
  13. Matt185

thought I would update this! thought I sorted it with just changing the tensioner pulley and not the water pump as its a b*tch of a job! It was fine for about a week, then it started to make a noise again! So to make things worse I thought it was my chain making the noise. So off with the belt...
  14. Matt185

Yeah it is sorted now! just thought I'd share my story!
  15. Matt185

I should hope so! I am guessing they all went because there was a sh*t lot of tension on the belt and the idle pulley was near ready for coming of itself so I think it was just the tension that pulled them tighter than it should off, as the belt was still turning when I got the car stopped thank...
Back