• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by mezmo

1. M

JRSC'd CTR with 109k miles

Hi Chippyleigh I've got virtually identical spec to your car, Toda mani, Toda exhaust, AEM CAI & K100, and im also booked in with Guy for a Supercharger conversion soon. Forgive me if this is a daft question, but how much more powerful does your car feel now with the SC, does the power...
  2. M

Super Charger Comparison

As for not using it on track Etc Etc when fitted I wouldnt want to drive a near 300 BHP FWD car without a diff Sound advice, Thanks
  3. M

Super Charger Comparison

Thanks for all your reply's, Did make some really interesting reading, got my car booked in at CPL for some bits and bobs in a couple of weeks, once they're on JRSC will be next on the menu :P Here's one last question, once the supercharger has been put on is it essential to fit a LSD...
  4. M

Super Charger Comparison

Thanks Tarticus Hear a lot of different views and opinions on the forum re: SC CTR's. I read one post on one of the forums which read something along the lines of 'not much under £50k - £60k will be able to pass or keep up with a 300 BHP SC CTR'! I've never been in a SC CTR so i...
  5. M

Super Charger Comparison

Just a quick question, If you take a Subaru, Evo or M3, all have nearly 300 BHP or more and well over 200lb ft of torque. Compare that to a CTR with a JRSC @ 9psi which will have roughly 280-290 BHP and roughly 180lb ft of torque (i think). When reading post's about those who have...
  6. M

Engine Torque Damper

Hi FreakOnALeash, yeah the ES mounts are going on too, along with an ARB for the manifold. Hi N77, gonna have to pass on the LSD group buy at present, gonna be a bit short of cash once this lot goes on, thanks for the offer though :) mez
  7. M

Engine Torque Damper

Hi all My car is booked in to have a Toda Mani + Exhaust + AEM CAI + Remap, and i'd like to get something to help get the power down better. I know a LSD would be a good move but has anyone fitted an ETD and did it help to put the power down better? Any advice would be great, thanks guys...
  8. M

Stroker Kit or JRSC

G, interesting what you wrote about staying low boost and having usable power. Naturally it would be great to have lots of power, but i want as much of it as poss to be usable. Thanks for your responses guys.
  9. M

Stroker Kit or JRSC

Hi guys, just after some opinions and advice. Ultimately i'd like to get my CTR up to about 280 - 300 BHP, but i'm not too sure what would be the better way to get there. Obviously with a JRSC you get loads of instant torque and power for a relatively smallish outlay, but with the SK you...
Back