• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Mickey C

1. Mickey C

Cheap tyres, post 'em here.

These Barum Bravuris's are brilliant in wet and dry.. better than the paradas.. especially in the wet.
  2. Mickey C

rattling at 3.5k up to 5k - i have no driveshaft heatshield so it cant be that

I have a tegiwa yes. Didn't think if that I'll see if it's loose tomorrow. :-)
  3. Mickey C

rattling at 3.5k up to 5k - i have no driveshaft heatshield so it cant be that

Im in the same boat, i find mine is bang on 4k I have no driveshaft or cat heatshield, its not the ivtec , think ill try the manifold one then
  4. Mickey C

Bought them and get them fitted tomorrow
  5. Mickey C

Not sure if theyve been mentioned but has anyone tried Barum Bravuris 2 XL ? They were recommended to me at National Tyres and nothing but good reviews online, apparently same tread as Continentals too. And at only £310 which includes fitting, should i go for it ?
  6. Mickey C

Wind deflectors for ep3?

Climair FTW
  7. Mickey C

EP3 Metallic rattle noise at 2k rpm when under hard load

I have a similar one now at 4k though.. ive already had the driveshaft heatshield off to cure the previous grinding noise now another has popped up... i had the front engine mount replaced a few months back
  8. Mickey C

Vibration/rattling noise at 3-4k? Drive shaft heat shield

Mines been off for almost a year without no problems...
  9. Mickey C

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

That tunnel video is insane :lol: id like them pops and bangs though... just without the rest of the noise :lol:
  10. Mickey C

207 BHP Cosmic EP3 - Steak and Banoffee

Bit of an update.. nothing worth reading though lol... Well the D2 brakes are immense, stopping distance is reduced by a lot, even in wet conditions... just a shame i need some new discs/pads already Knocking from all over the place now front and back (not brake related) probably suspension...
  11. Mickey C

UKDM - Under bonnet project

well.. that is amazing i must say
  12. Mickey C

207 BHP Cosmic EP3 - Steak and Banoffee

Yeah there new oem type nuts. Got rid of them tapered alloy ones.
  13. Mickey C

wheels and nuts

3rd photoshop would be my choice
Back