• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My EP3, TDi Turbo Kit. 420bhp + 300ftlb @ 12Psi. 12.6s @119mph, Street Tyres

Thought I would put a full up to date spec list up as Im bored and got nothing to do....

Suspension

Meister R - Zeta R's
Eibach rear camber arms

Brakes

Brembo 300mm Drilled and Grooved Front Disc's
Spoon Monoblock Calipers
Ferodo DS2500 Pads
Goodridge Braided Hose's

Gearbox

Wavetrac LSD
Competition Clutch Lightened Flywheel
Competition Clutch Stage 4 Clutch
Buddyclub Short Shifter

Engine

Precision 6266 Turbo
Precision 60mm Wastegate
Garrett 800bhp Rated Intercooler Core and Custom Built Intercooler
TDi North Custom Sidewinder V-Band Turbo Manifold
TDi North Custom Hard Pipe Kit, 3" Downpipe and 2.5" Custom Recirc Wastegate Pipe
AEM Universal Fuel Pressure Regulator
AEM Fuel Rail
Injector Dynamic's 1000cc Injectors
Walbro Fuel Pump
Bosch Fuel Pump
Hondata Boost Control Solenoid Kit
Hondata 4 Bar Map Sensor
Kpro3
Battery Relocation behind Passenger Seat
Vibra-Technics Competition Engine Mount Kit

Exhaust

Custom 3" B-Pipe with single Silencer
Custom 12" Backbox with Porsche Carrera Tail Piece.

Interior

Fully Stripped out except for dash Board and Door cards.
Cobra Imola Pro Carbon Fibre One Piece Race Seats
Takata 4 Point Harnesses
Tegiwa Harness Bar
BuddyClub Lower Seat Rails
Stack Oil Pressure Guage
Stack Oil Temperature Guage
Stack Voltmeter
Performance Turbo Boost Guage

Exterior

Siebon Carbon Fibre Bonnet
Mugen Style Carbon Fibre Rear Spoiler
Mugen Style Carbon Fibre Front Grill
Climair Wind Deflectors

To Do List

Roll Cage
Re-Build entire Motor
5.9 Driveshafts
Tegiwa Front and Rear Tow Hooks

Last edited by a moderator:
So went to Santa Pod today, and the Rain held off all day.

I overslept so only got there at 11:30 and had to leave early as my Brother had to go out tonight.

My times from today...

SantaPod20-5-2012.jpg

And a quick Video...

[video=youtube;NJWN7tVa1CY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJWN7tVa1CY[/video]

Learned a few things about the car that need adjusting, but Im happy with the results.

Good day out and didnt get beat once.... :)

Yeah Supra. In that Video you cant really tell how fast I went past him. Im waiting on a Phone Vid my Brother took and you can see the difference in 3rd gear. Pretty much everything went ahead off the line, but once I got into 3rd gear I blasted past them.

Like I said, I learned a few things yesterday, 1st and 2nd gear are set at 6Psi, basically so I can get rolling before the 11psi 3rd gear. I think 1st and second are set a little too low, possibly put 9Psi into 2nd.

But it was a good day, it didnt rain, watched the Barrel Runs for a bit.

Heres another Video, I was up against a Jag XK-R, you can see when the extra Power kicks in 3rd as I get dragged across the track.

[video=youtube;MP54Vxec-So]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP54Vxec-So[/video]

The car is looking awesome Tom, the pic on page 29 looks so aggressive and the Santapod vids are good too, just to compare what sort of times would a bog standard Type R cover a quarter mile run in with you hitting 13's?
Are you going to be running at the Japshow?
Ill let you know when I am booked in at TDI mate and if you are free to pop down that day it would be good :)

Hi Pete, It all depends on what the mods are and how good the driver is. Ive seen a few EP3's run low 14's up to late 15's. The thing about Santa Pod is, a second is huge. If you can knock a second off your time through out a day, you have done brilliantly.

As Mickey said, the front of the car has changed slightly. Ive got Mickey's bonnet now, and have sold my Carbon one.

This is how it looks now.

21052012254.jpg

Your times are really impressive mate and good to see you shaving time off the more runs you did, Its scary to think how much hard work and commitment you need to knock off a second like you say a second in drag racing is massive :)
Mickey's old bonnet looks awesome mate and that inercooler just makes me smile haha

Liking that new bonnet mate :D
Great little laugh as you cross the finish in the first vid too :lol:

BTW hows your 2nd gear holding up? Sure i remember reading you had that crappy 2nd gear problem when running the supercharger. Got that sorted?

Yeah the dreaded second gear crunch. I didnt have any problems yesterday. Think its down to the new clutch, all the gear changes are really smooth now.

Nice one, good to hear. Mine was loads better after changing the clutch too but its started to come back again now ive done a couple thousand miles on it :rolleyes: Not terrible though, hope yours doesnt come back after some use too.

Back