• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by motty225

1. M

FK8 Misfire FK8 Type R recovered

My 18 s4 is the same with the launch control, rs3 is limited to 200 launches apparently
  2. M

EP3 FK8 exhausts

The v8 GT 2 door is currently available on a 3 year pcp for £5999 deposit £299 a month if you fancy a change when you are back!
  3. M

FK8 Diskloks

If they have the tech for that, a disklok isn't going to pose much of an obstuction, if you're concerned about that though keep your keys in a Faraday bag at night
  4. M

FK8 Diskloks

Nearly all car thefts now are home invasion and taking the keys, I'd put money on your disklok key being on your car eyes so they will have what you need, I've never really seen the benefit of diskloks in this day and age, if they really want the car they will take it
  5. M

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

I know this will go against what most people want on here, but I'd love them to do a dsg version with the face-lift
  6. M

FK8 Quality issues

Yeah I'm aware of the areas that need attention as I owned a 135 some years back, I spec'd the LSD and it's booked in for motech for the usual upgrades once its delivered
  7. M

FK8 Quality issues

Agreed, I've infact cancelled my order, not just due to these reasons, but the 2nd time I drove one it didn't click with me again, gone and ordered a m140 instead
  8. M

They also stated they didn't actually have a dsg/auto box available to them
  9. M

The number is completely random, picked out of a box on the production line and which ever they pick out is fitted
  10. M

I wouldn't use anything other than pilot sport 4s but it's all down to personal choice
  11. M

FK8 Quality issues

I'd be rejecting mine if it sounded like that, sounds awful, people are going over the top with this "track car" rubbish, it's a hot hatch for everyday use on the road and that's not an everyday use noise!
  12. M

FK8 Booooost!

Of course there will be some gains to be made, no engine comes to the factory running max power, it wouldn't go well for the warranty/reliability
  13. M

FK8 How do I drive my FK8?

Is torque limited in 2nd?
  14. M

FK8 Quality issues

Android auto or Apple car play are the most useful app, especially andriod auto for Google maps, as the poor excuse of a nav as standard is tragic
  15. M

FK8 New FK8 owner

Agreed, mine had 6
Back