• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by MR ANGRY

1. MR ANGRY

2009 2.2 civic key issue

Hi guys Apologies this is not for a type r but thought I would ask anyway on behalf of a friend. He has a 2009 2.2 manual cdti civic with 1 key which has fell apart whilst still in the ignition. I told him to pick up the broken fob pieces and hold then near his barrel so he can start his car...
  2. MR ANGRY

fn2 type r dead key

cheers buddy, so even though her battery is dead it still holds the code and only removing the battery will remove the code if not replaced quickly
  3. MR ANGRY

fn2 type r dead key

hi guys my wifes 2009 civic type r has one working key and one that doeant work,its been sat in a drawer for 2 years so guessing its a dead battery. can i just replace the battery and it will work or will it need re-coding? also whilst im doing it i would like to change the battery in the...
  4. MR ANGRY

jump starting another car from civic type r fn2

hi peeps i need to jump start my jeep grand cherokee from my mrs civic type r fn2, is there a certain way to do it so i dont fry the ecu/key? from what i have read it should be.... red lead to jeep 1st then to honda black lead from honda to bracket/bolt in jeep engine bay keys from both cars...
  5. MR ANGRY

oil grade for fn2 type r with 44k on clock

thanks buddy
  6. MR ANGRY

oil grade for fn2 type r with 44k on clock

im sorry if this has been asked many times in the past, honda garage are telling me its 0w30 or 0w20 yet cox's service pack contains 5w40 its just a road car with no track work, its a 2009 model with 44k on it many thanks matt is this ok for it...
  7. MR ANGRY

brake fluid/clutch fluid type r fn2

hey guys is the brake fluid and clutch fluid the same in the fn2 type r? is it all in the same reservoir? how much would be needed to do a full flush?
  8. MR ANGRY

Jump starting fn2 type r help please

ok buddy thanks, is there a good place to connect the negative in the engine bay?
  9. MR ANGRY

Jump starting fn2 type r help please

Hey guys My partner parked her civic type r up yesterday and now today it wont start so need to jump it. Is there a particular sequence I need to follow or any do's and dont's? It's a 2009 plate Thanks
  10. MR ANGRY

honda approved used car warranty-transferable?

hi we are about to put my mrs 2009 civic type r gt up for sale, we bought it in april this year from a honda dealership in london and it came with 2 years honda warranty so roughly 18 months remaining. the car has covered around 42k in total. can we transfer the remaining warranty to the...
  11. MR ANGRY

honda service plan.....worth it or not?

so my mrs has a 2009 civic type r with 41k on the clock. it has 2 years warranty with honda. she covers around 4k per year. during a recent visit to honda to have some warranty work done they have offered us a service plan until 2021, it works out about £5 per week. anybody else have...
  12. MR ANGRY

2009 type r fn2 clutch fluid change

we have been advised to have the clutch fluid changed on my mrs civic type r 2009 fn2. im guessing its brake fluid aswell so thats a bonus. how much will it need and whats the best stuff for it? the car is a daily driver on 41k thanks
  13. MR ANGRY

playing music from samsung galaxy s7 in 2009 fn2 type r

the earlier sc turbos suffered from exhaust housing cracks but that's all been sorted now. regarding a rotated set up.........for 400-450bhp its a lot of work that doesn't need to be done, there are plenty of standard position turbos that will get that power no problem, it does look nice though...
  14. MR ANGRY

Yeah that's it mate,I've just had a full panit correction on it so it's mega mega clean. As for turbo I will let Simon @ chevron motorsport sort it as he has a lot to do with Owen developments turbos,with mine being a 2.5 I'm looking for alot of torque, I'm already at 375ftlbs so will probably...
  15. MR ANGRY

nice, I looked at the idm cars but I simply couldn't live without the burble. what power you running? mine has a forged 2.5 with front mount/de-cat/hubrid vf43 etc 350bhp @ 1.45 bar. I will be taking it to 400 after summer time :)
Back