• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by mynameissteve

1. mynameissteve

Bright gold evo 8s on cosmic grey

Thanks, not standard either lol Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  2. mynameissteve

Once I've fitted the springs i'll decide what colour they will go :) Today I discovered toyo proxes are absolutely rubbish in the wet compared to my potenzas :( They came with the wheels but based on this experience I could never recommend them. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  3. mynameissteve

Well I just bought these and the 30mm springs should arrive next week :) Thoughts ? Originally I was going to spray them silver but on a recent Facebook post they seemed popular ! Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  4. mynameissteve

WN04 YCP an old members car ?

Hi all Been around years ago, sold my cosmic grey and always missed it so I'm back with another one :) Anyone know it? Its standard ignoring the air intake and tints. Needs new getting tyres and a service as no history from 90 and it's now 112. Anyway, great to be back in an R :)
  5. mynameissteve

Starter motor noise

That's interesting. I will try to record my starter sound for comparison. Years of messing around with cars I would have always said it was the starter !
  6. mynameissteve

Starter motor noise

Mine does this in the summer and I have a new battery !
  7. mynameissteve

how to fit a shift light. basic guide. Dyna model

just been reading the thread on your car and saw you had fitted a shift light, epic car too !
  8. mynameissteve

thanks :) if it helps one person then this post has done its job to buy new the Dyna sift light kit appears to be £150 but i got this of a member on here second hand. im sure you can buy cheaper ones
  9. mynameissteve

10. mynameissteve

My '04 EP3 (Cosmic Grey)

looking forward to the video :)
  11. mynameissteve

Hi all i bought a shift light a few weeks ago and trying to find info on how to wire it up has been like getting blood from a stone :smt017 but ive done it so for reference if anyone else is tempted i took some pictures for you save you the hassle i had although most of you will know how to...
  12. mynameissteve

fitting a shift light into the ep3 wiring

57 views ill take that as a no then lol who knows if this is the magic blue wire for picking up the tacho signal plug E pin 26 ? this blue wire ................................^ taken from my car from under the passenger side of the dash.
  13. mynameissteve

EP3 Metallic rattle noise at 2k rpm when under hard load

Nice one another ep3 clutch sorted :lol: Let's hope this post helps others in the future too ;) Although annoyingly I'm getting a judder again on holding the car on the clutch at traffic lights :/ Will check this weekend nothings lose :eek:
  14. mynameissteve

fitting a shift light into the ep3 wiring

Hi all ive bought a dyna shift minder and wondered if anyone can recommend a good location to pick up the signal from the tacho. my cars a 05 ep3 ive done loads of searching and read about ecu E pin 26 :confused: some have said a blue wire others a blue with grey line ? is this straight out of...
  15. mynameissteve

EP3 Metallic rattle noise at 2k rpm when under hard load

Mine had done 101300 on its original clutch but no idea if what would produce clutch rattle as it would be under full load but who knows ?
Back